|By Business Wire||
|March 21, 2017 01:00 AM EDT|
WISeKey International Holding Ltd. (WIHN.SW), a leading Swiss cybersecurity and IoT company, today announced that it has completed the localization of its Cryptographic Root of Trust in India, which enables the provision of digital identities to persons and secure devices connected to the “Internet of Things”. The WISeKey Indian localization brings innovative security solutions that, together with the OISTE unique trust model, brings complete end-to-end cybersecurity solutions to protect the interactions of persons, applications and connected devices.
WISeKey’s technology includes both the required software and hardware components to provide strong dual factor authentication and microchips to be embedded into all types of “Secure Things” on diverse industries such as distribution of products, anti-counterfeiting, smart cars, home security controls, video cameras, etc. WISeKey Semiconductors products (VaultIC product line), are a perfect solution for IoT device manufacturers requiring a state-of-the-art security coverage on all network types. Designed for low cost, power and surface constrained devices, it proposes industry standard connectivity, very low power consumption and a minimum footprint, and it’s offered together with the WISeKey software PKI products and services, which provide the digital identity to authenticate devices.
The localized PKI deployment will also enable needs for other business needs, both in the private and public sectors. Most of the projects under the Ministry of electrics and Information Technology (MeitY) and Ministry of Urban Development like Mobile Identity based DBT (Direct Benefit Transfers), Jan Dhan Yojna, ESign, eGov, eSampark, Social Media etc., require execution of the Digital Core of these modernization programs. WISeKey PKI technology enables easy to use digital signatures and encryption, which are fundamental building blocks for secure online transactions. WISeKey will also localize its offering for secure Mobile Solutions, like the WISeID Personal Cloud. WISeKey also has relevant applications in the private enterprise space. The digital payment initiative, backed by the GOI, is a compelling reason for a lot of private sector banks, e-commerce companies, and Telecom service providers, to adopt stringent Trusted Identity based security solutions, which again would have WISeKey PKI technology and the building block.
WISeKey is currently deploying large scale IoT digital identities and chips for connected devices all over the world using its Cryptographic Root of Trust and secure semiconductors technology. With the Cryptographic Root of Trust embedded on the device, the IoT product manufacturers can use code-signing certificates and a cloud-based signature-as-a-service, to secure interactions among objects and between objects and people.
At the heart of this strategy is the OISTE-WISeKey Cryptographic Root of Trust which has been actively used since 1999 by over 2.6 billion desktops, browsers, mobile devices, SSL certificates and Internet of Things’ devices. The OISTE WISeKey Cryptographic Root of Trust is ubiquitous and universal, and a pioneer in the identification of objects.
WISeKey (SIX Swiss Exchange: WIHN) is a leading cybersecurity company currently deploying large scale Internet of Things (“IoT”) digital identity ecosystems and has become a pioneer of the “4th Industrial Revolution”. WISeKey’s Swiss based cryptographic Root of Trust (“RoT”) integrates wearable technology with secure authentication and identification, in both physical and virtual environments, and empowers IoT and wearable devices to become secure transactional devices. The RoT serves as a common trust anchor, which is recognized by the operating system and applications, to ensure the authenticity, confidentiality and integrity of on-line transactions. With the cryptographic RoT embedded on the device, the IoT product manufacturers can use code-signing certificates and a cloud-based signature as a service to secure interactions among objects and between objects and people. WISeKey has patented this process in the USA as it is currently used by many IoT providers.
This communication expressly or implicitly contains certain forward-looking statements concerning WISeKey International Holding Ltd and its business. Such statements involve certain known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors, which could cause the actual results, financial condition, performance or achievements of WISeKey International Holding Ltd to be materially different from any future results, performance or achievements expressed or implied by such forward-looking statements. WISeKey International Holding Ltd is providing this communication as of this date and does not undertake to update any forward-looking statements contained herein as a result of new information, future events or otherwise.
This press release does not constitute an offer to sell, or a solicitation of an offer to buy, any securities, and it does not constitute an offering prospectus within the meaning of article 652a or article 1156 of the Swiss Code of Obligations or a listing prospectus within the meaning of the listing rules of the SIX Swiss Exchange. Investors must rely on their own evaluation of WISeKey and its securities, including the merits and risks involved. Nothing contained herein is, or shall be relied on as, a promise or representation as to the future performance of WISeKey.
- 10 millones de euros en la serie B de la ronda de financiación: Michelin invierte en la plataforma de autocaravanas Campanda
- Global Internet of Things Devices Market 2017-2021 with Samsung Electronics, Google, LG Electronics, Sony, Seiko Epson & Honeywell International Dominating - Research and Markets
- CORRECTING and REPLACING Silver Spring Networks to Present at the 29th Annual ROTH Conference
- La plateforme de médiation de données d’IoT ThingPark X d’Actility fait ses débuts avec le premier déploiement connectant l’entrepôt de RS Components au Cloud Intelligence d’IBM
- Enterprise Holdings Fraud Victim Travels to Capitol Hill to U.S. Senator Marco Rubio’s Office to Discuss Legislative Changes for Rental Car Industry
- $94.44 Billion Internet of Things (IoT) In Retail Market Analysis By Solution, Hardware, Service, Technology 2014 - 2025 - Research and Markets
- Top 5 Vendors in the Education Data Security Market from 2017 to 2021: Technavio
- Tradeshift Acquires IBX Business Network to Create World's Largest Business Commerce Platform
- NFS cherche à être coté en bourse Via une Fusion avec la Société Allemande Cotée en Bourse HPI AG
- NTT DATA Awarded Contract by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Global Industrial Monitors Market to Grow at a CAGR of 2.61%, 2017-2021, with AAEON, Advantech, Hope Industrial Systems, Rockwell Automation & Siemens - Research and Markets
- Volkswagen choisit Sierra Wireless pour ses véhicules connectés de nouvelle génération
- Enquête ISACA : L'écart lié aux compétences en matière de cybersécurité rend vulnérable une organisation sur quatre pendant six mois ou plus
- Bureau Veritas présente en avant première sa nouvelle approche disruptive des essais de cybersécurité et ses nouvelles solutions de tests pour vêtements connectés au Mobile Word Congress
- Silver Spring Networks to Host Conference Call to Discuss Changes to its non-GAAP Financial Reporting on February 13
- Telehop Communications Inc. to Trade as ADYA on the TSX
- TL Plastic Surgery: "The Perfect Solution for 'V Line Shaped Face' Through TL Power V Lift"
- BravoSolution Positioned as a Leader in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Strategic Sourcing Applications
- Accenture Helps Australian Department of Defence Deliver New Codification System to Enhance Logistics and Supply Chain
- Panasonic: World's First*1 Organic CMOS Image Sensor with Electrically Controllable Near-Infrared Light Sensitivity
- OneLogin Raises $13M to Power Expansion
- Red Hat U.S. Public Sector Chief Technology Strategist to Speak at NC Datapolooza
- Zynga’s FarmVille Becomes Largest and Fastest Growing Social Game Ever
- TimeTrade Releases “Click to Schedule” Module for Drupal
- Kaavo Releases Web Application for Easy Access to Cloud Computing
- WSO2 Carbon, WSO2 API Manager and WSO2 Governance Registry Increase Speed, Scalability and High Availability Through Hazelcast
- IBC 2009 Exhibitor Profiles
- Zmanda and Sun Partner to Provide Cloud Backup
- Boost Mobile Ofrece Nuevos Telefonos Celulares Sin Contrato Sobre La Red Nacional De Sprint Con El Plan Mensual Sin Límite
- VMware Virtualization on the iPhone