|By Business Wire||
|March 21, 2017 12:00 AM EDT|
At Adobe Summit, Adobe (Nasdaq:ADBE) unveiled its new Adobe Advertising Cloud, the industry’s first end-to-end platform for managing advertising across traditional TV and digital formats. Combining capabilities from Adobe Media Optimizer (AMO) and recently acquired TubeMogul, Adobe Advertising Cloud simplifies the delivery of video, display and search advertising across channels and screens.
Advertisers are facing an increasingly complex and fragmented landscape, with legacy silos for media planning and buying across TV and digital. That coupled with the proliferation of devices and massive amounts of data have made the advertising process overwhelming. According to the latest Adobe Digital Insights Advertising Report, 47 percent of global marketers said that not having an integrated data and media buying solution was one of their biggest challenges. To help advertisers better navigate this landscape and more effectively reach consumers, Adobe is launching its Advertising Cloud which unifies and streamlines the entire ad planning and buying process.
Now available globally, Adobe Advertising Cloud includes three offerings:
- AMO Search: the leading search management platform
- AMO Demand Side Platform: automates display, social, video and programmatic TV buying
- AMO Dynamic Creative Optimization (DCO): dynamic creative optimization tied into Creative Cloud
Adobe Advertising Cloud already manages roughly $3.5 billion in annualized ad spend on behalf of more than 1,000 global clients, including Allstate, Ford, Johnson & Johnson, Kraft, Liberty Mutual, L’Oréal, MGM, Nickelodeon and Southwest Airlines.
“With Adobe Advertising Cloud, brands can centralize all advertising planning and buying through one trusted platform with full transparency into exactly where their ads appear and how effective they are at driving business results,” said Brett Wilson, vice president and general manager, Advertising at Adobe. “We are bridging longstanding media gaps – not just between TV and digital, but also between brand and performance advertising.”
Advertising Cloud includes the following:
1. Cross-Channel Planning: Adobe Advertising Cloud is the most comprehensive platform to plan, buy and measure advertising. Advertisers can reach audiences wherever they are – whether they’re searching, on their social network or watching linear TV. The platform de-dupes TV and digital audiences, enabling marketers to build cost-effective incremental reach.
2. Media Activation Across Devices: Adobe Advertising Cloud’s seamless integration with Adobe Experience Cloud means that marketers can easily reach discrete audiences across screens. In early tests of the new platform, match rates of ad viewers across screens exceeded 90 percent, which is double the industry standard.
3. Performance Without Compromise: Through a wealth of tools and safeguards, Adobe Advertising Cloud helps advertisers achieve their goals without compromising brand safety, media quality or transparency.
4. Independence: Adobe Advertising Cloud is the largest independent advertising platform, with transparent fees and no media markups, ensuring Adobe Advertising Cloud’s incentives are always aligned with advertisers’.
5. Creative Optimization: Once you’ve defined audiences and know how to reach them, what message will be most effective? Through Adobe Advertising Cloud’s dynamic creative optimization solution, advertisers can create the most personalized, high-performing ads based on the customers’ interests or past behaviors.
Adobe is changing the world through digital experiences. For more information, visit www.adobe.com.
© 2017 Adobe Systems Incorporated. All rights reserved. Adobe and the Adobe logo are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated in the United States and/or other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
- 10 millones de euros en la serie B de la ronda de financiación: Michelin invierte en la plataforma de autocaravanas Campanda
- Global Internet of Things Devices Market 2017-2021 with Samsung Electronics, Google, LG Electronics, Sony, Seiko Epson & Honeywell International Dominating - Research and Markets
- CORRECTING and REPLACING Silver Spring Networks to Present at the 29th Annual ROTH Conference
- La plateforme de médiation de données d’IoT ThingPark X d’Actility fait ses débuts avec le premier déploiement connectant l’entrepôt de RS Components au Cloud Intelligence d’IBM
- Enterprise Holdings Fraud Victim Travels to Capitol Hill to U.S. Senator Marco Rubio’s Office to Discuss Legislative Changes for Rental Car Industry
- $94.44 Billion Internet of Things (IoT) In Retail Market Analysis By Solution, Hardware, Service, Technology 2014 - 2025 - Research and Markets
- Top 5 Vendors in the Education Data Security Market from 2017 to 2021: Technavio
- Tradeshift Acquires IBX Business Network to Create World's Largest Business Commerce Platform
- NFS cherche à être coté en bourse Via une Fusion avec la Société Allemande Cotée en Bourse HPI AG
- NTT DATA Awarded Contract by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Global Industrial Monitors Market to Grow at a CAGR of 2.61%, 2017-2021, with AAEON, Advantech, Hope Industrial Systems, Rockwell Automation & Siemens - Research and Markets
- Volkswagen choisit Sierra Wireless pour ses véhicules connectés de nouvelle génération
- Enquête ISACA : L'écart lié aux compétences en matière de cybersécurité rend vulnérable une organisation sur quatre pendant six mois ou plus
- Bureau Veritas présente en avant première sa nouvelle approche disruptive des essais de cybersécurité et ses nouvelles solutions de tests pour vêtements connectés au Mobile Word Congress
- Silver Spring Networks to Host Conference Call to Discuss Changes to its non-GAAP Financial Reporting on February 13
- Telehop Communications Inc. to Trade as ADYA on the TSX
- TL Plastic Surgery: "The Perfect Solution for 'V Line Shaped Face' Through TL Power V Lift"
- BravoSolution Positioned as a Leader in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Strategic Sourcing Applications
- Accenture Helps Australian Department of Defence Deliver New Codification System to Enhance Logistics and Supply Chain
- Panasonic: World's First*1 Organic CMOS Image Sensor with Electrically Controllable Near-Infrared Light Sensitivity
- OneLogin Raises $13M to Power Expansion
- Red Hat U.S. Public Sector Chief Technology Strategist to Speak at NC Datapolooza
- Zynga’s FarmVille Becomes Largest and Fastest Growing Social Game Ever
- TimeTrade Releases “Click to Schedule” Module for Drupal
- Kaavo Releases Web Application for Easy Access to Cloud Computing
- WSO2 Carbon, WSO2 API Manager and WSO2 Governance Registry Increase Speed, Scalability and High Availability Through Hazelcast
- IBC 2009 Exhibitor Profiles
- Zmanda and Sun Partner to Provide Cloud Backup
- Boost Mobile Ofrece Nuevos Telefonos Celulares Sin Contrato Sobre La Red Nacional De Sprint Con El Plan Mensual Sin Límite
- VMware Virtualization on the iPhone