|By Business Wire||
|March 21, 2017 12:00 AM EDT|
Today, Adobe (Nasdaq:ADBE) kicked off Summit 2017 with a record-breaking 12,000 attendees. Adobe unveiled Experience Cloud, a comprehensive set of cloud services designed to give enterprises everything they need to deliver exceptional customer experiences. Comprised of Adobe Marketing Cloud, Adobe Advertising Cloud and Adobe Analytics Cloud, Experience Cloud is built on the Adobe Cloud Platform, Adobe’s underlying, cross-cloud architecture that unifies content and data. The company also announced new developer tools and partner integrations as well as new intelligence features for enterprises powered by Adobe Sensei. Finally, Adobe and Microsoft announced the availability of their first set of joint solutions focused on transforming customer experiences.
In addition to showcasing Adobe's latest technology breakthroughs, the conference will feature Academy Award-nominated actor Ryan Gosling, Saturday Night Live’s Kate McKinnon and Super Bowl MVP Peyton Manning, who will share how digital has impacted their careers. Executives from Facebook, Microsoft, National Geographic, the NBA and others will join Adobe executives on main stage.
Introducing Adobe Experience Cloud
Digital has disrupted every industry and forward-looking enterprises understand that a great customer experience is the differentiator that separates market leaders from market laggards. An exceptional experience is the most important step in a long-term relationship with a customer and requires deep intelligence and amazing design. In response to these challenges, Adobe today introduced Adobe Experience Cloud, a comprehensive set of cloud services designed to give enterprises everything they need to deliver exceptional customer experiences. Comprised of Adobe Marketing Cloud, Adobe Advertising Cloud (see separate press release) and Adobe Analytics Cloud, Experience Cloud is built on the Adobe Cloud Platform. And because it’s from Adobe, Experience Cloud integrates with Adobe Creative Cloud and Document Cloud (see separate press release).
Significant Enhancements to Adobe Cloud Platform and Adobe Sensei
Adobe introduced new enhancements to its Adobe Cloud Platform, the underlying, cross-cloud architecture that unifies content and data. Key updates include new Sensei capabilities for enterprise customers as well as new tools and partner integrations available through Adobe I/O, Adobe’s cross-cloud developer portal. In addition, AppDynamics, Clicktale, Dun & Bradstreet, ForeSee, Mastercard, Ooyala, SapientRazorfish and others announced new Adobe Experience Cloud integrations, now available on Adobe Exchange.
Adobe Sensei, the intelligence layer in the Adobe Cloud Platform, offers customers a unified AI and machine learning framework as well as intelligent services. Today, Adobe released new Sensei capabilities for the enterprise, including Fluid Experiences, Auto-Target, Enhanced Anomaly Detection and Contribution Analysis (see separate press release).
Adobe and Microsoft Announce Availability of Joint Offerings to Transform Customer Experiences
Adobe and Microsoft announced availability of their first set of joint solutions designed to help enterprises transform their customer experiences. Available today, these solutions will transform cross-channel experiences and campaign orchestration using Adobe Experience Cloud and Microsoft Cloud. In addition, the companies announced they are collaborating on the first open industry standard to define and unify the language for marketing, sales and services data needed to deliver digital experiences consistently at scale (see separate press release).
Adobe Sneaks New Tech
At “Summit Sneaks,” Adobe will preview unannounced technology in areas including AI, VR and IoT. Sneaks offer the audience an unprecedented – and entertaining – look into the future, showing brands how they can reimagine their current customer experiences and business processes. Hosted by SNL’s Kate McKinnon, attendees will get a sneak peek at the latest innovation coming out of Adobe’s R&D teams. Sneaks is a perennial highlight of Summit and audience favorites often become part of future product offerings.
- Stream the Summit keynotes live on Tuesday, March 21, 9–11:30 a.m. and Wednesday, March 22, 10 a.m.–12 p.m. PT: http://summit.adobe.com/na/sessions/summit-online/sign-up/
Adobe is changing the world through digital experiences. For more information, visit www.adobe.com.
© 2017 Adobe Systems Incorporated. All rights reserved. Adobe and the Adobe logo are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated in the United States and/or other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
- 10 millones de euros en la serie B de la ronda de financiación: Michelin invierte en la plataforma de autocaravanas Campanda
- Global Internet of Things Devices Market 2017-2021 with Samsung Electronics, Google, LG Electronics, Sony, Seiko Epson & Honeywell International Dominating - Research and Markets
- CORRECTING and REPLACING Silver Spring Networks to Present at the 29th Annual ROTH Conference
- La plateforme de médiation de données d’IoT ThingPark X d’Actility fait ses débuts avec le premier déploiement connectant l’entrepôt de RS Components au Cloud Intelligence d’IBM
- Enterprise Holdings Fraud Victim Travels to Capitol Hill to U.S. Senator Marco Rubio’s Office to Discuss Legislative Changes for Rental Car Industry
- $94.44 Billion Internet of Things (IoT) In Retail Market Analysis By Solution, Hardware, Service, Technology 2014 - 2025 - Research and Markets
- Top 5 Vendors in the Education Data Security Market from 2017 to 2021: Technavio
- Tradeshift Acquires IBX Business Network to Create World's Largest Business Commerce Platform
- NFS cherche à être coté en bourse Via une Fusion avec la Société Allemande Cotée en Bourse HPI AG
- NTT DATA Awarded Contract by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Global Industrial Monitors Market to Grow at a CAGR of 2.61%, 2017-2021, with AAEON, Advantech, Hope Industrial Systems, Rockwell Automation & Siemens - Research and Markets
- Volkswagen choisit Sierra Wireless pour ses véhicules connectés de nouvelle génération
- Enquête ISACA : L'écart lié aux compétences en matière de cybersécurité rend vulnérable une organisation sur quatre pendant six mois ou plus
- Bureau Veritas présente en avant première sa nouvelle approche disruptive des essais de cybersécurité et ses nouvelles solutions de tests pour vêtements connectés au Mobile Word Congress
- Silver Spring Networks to Host Conference Call to Discuss Changes to its non-GAAP Financial Reporting on February 13
- Telehop Communications Inc. to Trade as ADYA on the TSX
- TL Plastic Surgery: "The Perfect Solution for 'V Line Shaped Face' Through TL Power V Lift"
- BravoSolution Positioned as a Leader in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Strategic Sourcing Applications
- Accenture Helps Australian Department of Defence Deliver New Codification System to Enhance Logistics and Supply Chain
- Panasonic: World's First*1 Organic CMOS Image Sensor with Electrically Controllable Near-Infrared Light Sensitivity
- OneLogin Raises $13M to Power Expansion
- Red Hat U.S. Public Sector Chief Technology Strategist to Speak at NC Datapolooza
- Zynga’s FarmVille Becomes Largest and Fastest Growing Social Game Ever
- TimeTrade Releases “Click to Schedule” Module for Drupal
- Kaavo Releases Web Application for Easy Access to Cloud Computing
- WSO2 Carbon, WSO2 API Manager and WSO2 Governance Registry Increase Speed, Scalability and High Availability Through Hazelcast
- IBC 2009 Exhibitor Profiles
- Zmanda and Sun Partner to Provide Cloud Backup
- Boost Mobile Ofrece Nuevos Telefonos Celulares Sin Contrato Sobre La Red Nacional De Sprint Con El Plan Mensual Sin Límite
- VMware Virtualization on the iPhone