|By Business Wire||
|February 26, 2017 07:00 AM EST||
Today at Mobile World Congress 2017, Coriant unveiled the Coriant Hyperscale Carrier Architecture™, a cost-disruptive approach to building high performance networks optimized for emerging 5G, Internet of Things (IoT), Internet video, and cloud services. The Hyperscale Carrier Architecture (HCA) represents a quantum leap forward in network innovation by delivering a minimum 50% lower network cost structure to carriers and content providers as compared with conventional approaches.
The Coriant Hyperscale Carrier Architecture™ brings together the best of telecom and the best of data center technologies and network design principles in a unified go-forward architecture optimized for 5G, IoT, and the unabated surge of Internet video traffic. The HCA is a holistic architecture covering transport, packet and routing end-to-end from subscriber access all the way to the peering point.
“We have been working toward the HCA vision for some time and are now sharing the details of the architecture and its components with customers worldwide for their input as well as the optimal path for operationalization of HCA’s disruptive innovation in their networks. We are very excited with the customer feedback on HCA thus far across North America, EMEA, APAC and Latin America, and look forward to expanding our HCA engagements starting right here at Mobile World Congress,” said Shaygan Kheradpir, CEO of Coriant.
The simplified, scalable, and highly programmable Hyperscale Carrier Architecture achieves cost savings of 50% or more by leveraging the dramatic changes in underlying network traffic dynamics together with five key recent technological advances: purpose-built hyperscale system design; cost-optimized integration of IP into optical systems via Coriant Light IP™; silicon photonics economics; open systems; and SDN/NFV with next-gen-OSS enabled for extreme automation and deep programmability.
Coriant welcomes customers to our MWC 2017 showcase (Hall 2, Stand 2I30), where we will feature proven technology innovations and best-in-class solutions that underpin the Coriant HCA, including:
- Integrated multi-layer, multi-vendor automation and control powered by the Coriant Transcend™ SDN solution
- Policy-based network optimization for performance-sensitive Internet of Things (IoT), VoIP, and virtual mobile applications
- 5G-optimized mobile backhaul enabled by the scalable and power-efficient Coriant® 8600 Smart Router Series
- Game-changing hyperscale innovation enabled by the industry-leading Coriant Groove™ G30 Network Disaggregation Platform (NDP)
- Best-in-class coherent optical transmission for scalable, robust, and power-efficient transport, powered by the 400G-capable Coriant CloudWave™ Optics solution
- Universal switching and transport for flexible and future-proof metro and long haul networks, powered by the Coriant® mTera® Universal Transport Platform
- Open and purpose-built systems, including the DCI-optimized Coriant® 7300 OLS and Groove G30 OLS, a plug-and-play optical layer solution that provides 3X the density over comparable offerings
- Metro network flexibility enabled by the Coriant® Pluggable Optical Layer and feature-rich Coriant® 7100 Packet Optical Transport Platform
Join us at MWC 2017 to learn more about how the Coriant Hyperscale Carrier Architecture™ can transform networks for a new generation of powerful end-user applications and hyperscale traffic demands. To arrange a meeting with Coriant executives or technology experts, please contact us at email@example.com.
Coriant delivers innovative and dynamic networking solutions for a fast-changing and cloud-centric business world. The Coriant portfolio of SDN-enabled, edge-to-core packet optical networking and DCI solutions enables network operators to cost-efficiently scale network capacity, reduce operational complexity, and create the resilient foundation for a new generation of mobile, video, and cloud services. Coriant serves leading network operators around the world, including mobile and fixed line service providers, cloud and data center operators, Web 2.0 content providers, cable MSOs, government agencies, and large enterprises. With a distinguished heritage of technology innovation and service excellence, Coriant is helping its global customers maximize the value of their network infrastructure as demand for bandwidth explodes and the communications needs of businesses and consumers continue to evolve. Learn more at www.coriant.com and follow us on Twitter for the latest @Coriant news and information.
- 10 millones de euros en la serie B de la ronda de financiación: Michelin invierte en la plataforma de autocaravanas Campanda
- Global Internet of Things Devices Market 2017-2021 with Samsung Electronics, Google, LG Electronics, Sony, Seiko Epson & Honeywell International Dominating - Research and Markets
- CORRECTING and REPLACING Silver Spring Networks to Present at the 29th Annual ROTH Conference
- La plateforme de médiation de données d’IoT ThingPark X d’Actility fait ses débuts avec le premier déploiement connectant l’entrepôt de RS Components au Cloud Intelligence d’IBM
- Enterprise Holdings Fraud Victim Travels to Capitol Hill to U.S. Senator Marco Rubio’s Office to Discuss Legislative Changes for Rental Car Industry
- $94.44 Billion Internet of Things (IoT) In Retail Market Analysis By Solution, Hardware, Service, Technology 2014 - 2025 - Research and Markets
- Top 5 Vendors in the Education Data Security Market from 2017 to 2021: Technavio
- Tradeshift Acquires IBX Business Network to Create World's Largest Business Commerce Platform
- NFS cherche à être coté en bourse Via une Fusion avec la Société Allemande Cotée en Bourse HPI AG
- NTT DATA Awarded Contract by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Global Industrial Monitors Market to Grow at a CAGR of 2.61%, 2017-2021, with AAEON, Advantech, Hope Industrial Systems, Rockwell Automation & Siemens - Research and Markets
- Volkswagen choisit Sierra Wireless pour ses véhicules connectés de nouvelle génération
- Enquête ISACA : L'écart lié aux compétences en matière de cybersécurité rend vulnérable une organisation sur quatre pendant six mois ou plus
- Bureau Veritas présente en avant première sa nouvelle approche disruptive des essais de cybersécurité et ses nouvelles solutions de tests pour vêtements connectés au Mobile Word Congress
- Silver Spring Networks to Host Conference Call to Discuss Changes to its non-GAAP Financial Reporting on February 13
- Telehop Communications Inc. to Trade as ADYA on the TSX
- TL Plastic Surgery: "The Perfect Solution for 'V Line Shaped Face' Through TL Power V Lift"
- BravoSolution Positioned as a Leader in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Strategic Sourcing Applications
- Accenture Helps Australian Department of Defence Deliver New Codification System to Enhance Logistics and Supply Chain
- Panasonic: World's First*1 Organic CMOS Image Sensor with Electrically Controllable Near-Infrared Light Sensitivity
- OneLogin Raises $13M to Power Expansion
- Red Hat U.S. Public Sector Chief Technology Strategist to Speak at NC Datapolooza
- Zynga’s FarmVille Becomes Largest and Fastest Growing Social Game Ever
- TimeTrade Releases “Click to Schedule” Module for Drupal
- Kaavo Releases Web Application for Easy Access to Cloud Computing
- WSO2 Carbon, WSO2 API Manager and WSO2 Governance Registry Increase Speed, Scalability and High Availability Through Hazelcast
- IBC 2009 Exhibitor Profiles
- Zmanda and Sun Partner to Provide Cloud Backup
- Boost Mobile Ofrece Nuevos Telefonos Celulares Sin Contrato Sobre La Red Nacional De Sprint Con El Plan Mensual Sin Límite
- VMware Virtualization on the iPhone