|By Business Wire||
|February 17, 2017 01:03 PM EST|
Technavio has announced the top five leading vendors in their recent global industrial monitors market report until 2021. This research report also lists 14 other prominent vendors that are expected to impact the market during the forecast period.
This Smart News Release features multimedia. View the full release here: http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20170217005401/en/
Technavio has published a new report on the global industrial monitors market from 2017-2021. (Graphic: Business Wire)
The research study by Technavio on the global industrial monitors market for 2017-2021 provides detailed industry analysis based on end-user (process and discrete industries), screen size (12” – 17”, above 17”, and below 12”), and geography (the Americas, EMEA, and APAC).
“The global industrial monitors market is projected to showcase a CAGR of close to 3% over the forecast period, with APAC generating the maximum incremental growth. The rising urbanization and industrialization in the region are driving the impressive growth of the segment,” says Bharath Kanniappan, one of the lead analysts at Technavio for automation research.
Competitive vendor landscape
The global industrial monitors market is highly fragmented, with small and medium-sized manufacturers accounting for more than 55% of the global market. Most of the key vendors are involved in offering technologically advanced monitors and continuously increasing their R&D spending to address the specific customer demands. Most of the international manufacturers in the market space make innovative use of distribution channels to reach out to their customers. Siemens, Rockwell Automation, Advantech, Hope Industrial Systems, and AAEON are some of the major players in the market.
Request a sample report: http://www.technavio.com/request-a-sample?report=56564
Technavio’s sample reports are free of charge and contain multiple sections of the report including the market size and forecast, drivers, challenges, trends, and more.
Top five vendors in the global industrial monitors market
AAEON is one of the prominent manufacturers of advanced industrial and embedded computing platforms. Its products include industrial motherboards, industrial displays, rugged tablets, PC/104, PICMG and COM modules, embedded SBCs, embedded controllers, network appliances and related accessories.
Advantech is a leading manufacturer of embedded computing boards, industrial automation products, applied computers, industrial computers, and industrial monitors. Its panel-mount LCD monitors are fully integrated with HMI interface and provide multi-function features and vivid displays.
Hope Industrial Systems
Hope Industrial Systems is a leading manufacturer of industrial flat panel monitors and touch screens monitors. All these monitors are equipped with the latest technology and have rugged enclosures to serve a wide range of industrial applications.
Rockwell Automation provides industrial automation solutions through productive and sustainable environments. Its industrial monitors are sold under the Allen-Bradley brand name. The company’s industrial monitors are integrated with the latest LCD flat panel technology for rugged industrial environments.
Siemens has expertise in the fields of energy, healthcare, and infrastructure. It focuses on the areas of automation, electrification, and digitalization. Siemens industrial monitors are considered as one of the most advanced display systems with quick response time for real-time image uploads.
Browse Related Reports:
- Global Large Area Displays Market 2017-2021
- Global Industrial Box PC Market 2017-2021
- Global Industrial Energy-efficiency Services Market 2016-2020
Become a Technavio Insights member and access all three of these reports for a fraction of their original cost. As a Technavio Insights member, you will have immediate access to new reports as they’re published in addition to all 6,000+ existing reports covering segments like robotics. This subscription nets you thousands in savings, while staying connected to Technavio’s constant transforming research library, helping you make informed business decisions more efficiently.
Technavio is leading global technology research and advisory company. The company develops over 2000 pieces of research every year, covering more than 500 technologies across 80 countries. Technavio has about 300 analysts globally who specialize in customized consulting and business research assignments across the latest leading edge technologies.
Technavio analysts employ primary as well as secondary research techniques to ascertain the size and vendor landscape in a range of markets. Analysts obtain information using a combination of bottom-up and top-down approaches, besides using in-house market modeling tools and proprietary databases. They corroborate this data with the data obtained from various market participants and stakeholders across the value chain, including vendors, service providers, distributors, resellers, and end-users.
If you are interested in more information, please contact our media team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 10 millones de euros en la serie B de la ronda de financiación: Michelin invierte en la plataforma de autocaravanas Campanda
- Global Internet of Things Devices Market 2017-2021 with Samsung Electronics, Google, LG Electronics, Sony, Seiko Epson & Honeywell International Dominating - Research and Markets
- CORRECTING and REPLACING Silver Spring Networks to Present at the 29th Annual ROTH Conference
- La plateforme de médiation de données d’IoT ThingPark X d’Actility fait ses débuts avec le premier déploiement connectant l’entrepôt de RS Components au Cloud Intelligence d’IBM
- Enterprise Holdings Fraud Victim Travels to Capitol Hill to U.S. Senator Marco Rubio’s Office to Discuss Legislative Changes for Rental Car Industry
- $94.44 Billion Internet of Things (IoT) In Retail Market Analysis By Solution, Hardware, Service, Technology 2014 - 2025 - Research and Markets
- Top 5 Vendors in the Education Data Security Market from 2017 to 2021: Technavio
- Tradeshift Acquires IBX Business Network to Create World's Largest Business Commerce Platform
- NFS cherche à être coté en bourse Via une Fusion avec la Société Allemande Cotée en Bourse HPI AG
- NTT DATA Awarded Contract by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Global Industrial Monitors Market to Grow at a CAGR of 2.61%, 2017-2021, with AAEON, Advantech, Hope Industrial Systems, Rockwell Automation & Siemens - Research and Markets
- Volkswagen choisit Sierra Wireless pour ses véhicules connectés de nouvelle génération
- Enquête ISACA : L'écart lié aux compétences en matière de cybersécurité rend vulnérable une organisation sur quatre pendant six mois ou plus
- Bureau Veritas présente en avant première sa nouvelle approche disruptive des essais de cybersécurité et ses nouvelles solutions de tests pour vêtements connectés au Mobile Word Congress
- Silver Spring Networks to Host Conference Call to Discuss Changes to its non-GAAP Financial Reporting on February 13
- Telehop Communications Inc. to Trade as ADYA on the TSX
- TL Plastic Surgery: "The Perfect Solution for 'V Line Shaped Face' Through TL Power V Lift"
- BravoSolution Positioned as a Leader in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Strategic Sourcing Applications
- Accenture Helps Australian Department of Defence Deliver New Codification System to Enhance Logistics and Supply Chain
- Panasonic: World's First*1 Organic CMOS Image Sensor with Electrically Controllable Near-Infrared Light Sensitivity
- OneLogin Raises $13M to Power Expansion
- Red Hat U.S. Public Sector Chief Technology Strategist to Speak at NC Datapolooza
- Zynga’s FarmVille Becomes Largest and Fastest Growing Social Game Ever
- TimeTrade Releases “Click to Schedule” Module for Drupal
- Kaavo Releases Web Application for Easy Access to Cloud Computing
- WSO2 Carbon, WSO2 API Manager and WSO2 Governance Registry Increase Speed, Scalability and High Availability Through Hazelcast
- IBC 2009 Exhibitor Profiles
- Zmanda and Sun Partner to Provide Cloud Backup
- Boost Mobile Ofrece Nuevos Telefonos Celulares Sin Contrato Sobre La Red Nacional De Sprint Con El Plan Mensual Sin Límite
- VMware Virtualization on the iPhone