|By Business Wire||
|February 17, 2017 11:06 AM EST|
Data Dimensions, a leader in the field of business process outsourcing for more than 30 years, is proud to announce the addition of Shawn Boman as a Senior Business Development Associate.
Boman, who will be based in Salt Lake City, Utah, brings more than 20 years’ experience with BPO management, consulting and sales to his new role at Data Dimensions. He has worked in the health care and finance/accounting industries, and is a Six Sigma black belt who has led dozens of process-improvement and cost-reduction initiatives. Companies Boman has worked with include the Xerox Corporation and Icon Health & Fitness, and his areas of expertise include lean process engineering, electronic data management and supply chain management.
“It became apparent to me that Data Dimensions brings a combination of leading-edge services and agility to every engagement,” Boman said. “This sort of synergy is becoming rare in the services arena, so joining Data Dimensions was an easy decision for me.”
In his new role at Data Dimensions, Boman will be responsible for building and maintaining strong and mutually beneficial relations with Data Dimensions’ existing clients as well as attracting new business to the company.
“Shawn is a valuable addition to our already strong sales team,” Jake Strader, Director of Business Development, said. “He has the skills to bring new clients to Data Dimensions, and the expertise to ensure those clients experience the benefits of our unique solutions and services.”
Jon Boumstein, Data Dimensions President and CEO added, “Having Shawn as part of our sales force will help Data Dimensions continue to grow and expand in the coming years.”
About Data Dimensions
Since 1982, Data Dimensions has been helping clients better manage business processes and workflows by bridging the gap of automation, technology, and physical capabilities. As an innovative leader in the area of information management and business process automation, we provide a complete range of outsourcing and professional services including mailroom management; document conversion services; data capture with OCR/ICR technologies; physical records storage and electronic retrieval services through our state of the art Tier III data center.
Data Dimensions is a portfolio company of HealthEdge Investment Partners, LLC. HealthEdge is an operating‐oriented private equity fund founded in 2005. HealthEdge’s investment team has over 100 years of combined operating experience as operators and investors. For more information on HealthEdge, visit healthedgepartners.com.
To learn more about Data Dimensions and its initiatives, visit datadimensions.com or call 1-800-782-2907.
Driven by people, powered by technology®
- 10 millones de euros en la serie B de la ronda de financiación: Michelin invierte en la plataforma de autocaravanas Campanda
- Global Internet of Things Devices Market 2017-2021 with Samsung Electronics, Google, LG Electronics, Sony, Seiko Epson & Honeywell International Dominating - Research and Markets
- CORRECTING and REPLACING Silver Spring Networks to Present at the 29th Annual ROTH Conference
- La plateforme de médiation de données d’IoT ThingPark X d’Actility fait ses débuts avec le premier déploiement connectant l’entrepôt de RS Components au Cloud Intelligence d’IBM
- Enterprise Holdings Fraud Victim Travels to Capitol Hill to U.S. Senator Marco Rubio’s Office to Discuss Legislative Changes for Rental Car Industry
- $94.44 Billion Internet of Things (IoT) In Retail Market Analysis By Solution, Hardware, Service, Technology 2014 - 2025 - Research and Markets
- Top 5 Vendors in the Education Data Security Market from 2017 to 2021: Technavio
- NFS cherche à être coté en bourse Via une Fusion avec la Société Allemande Cotée en Bourse HPI AG
- NTT DATA Awarded Contract by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Tradeshift Acquires IBX Business Network to Create World's Largest Business Commerce Platform
- Global Industrial Monitors Market to Grow at a CAGR of 2.61%, 2017-2021, with AAEON, Advantech, Hope Industrial Systems, Rockwell Automation & Siemens - Research and Markets
- Volkswagen choisit Sierra Wireless pour ses véhicules connectés de nouvelle génération
- Enquête ISACA : L'écart lié aux compétences en matière de cybersécurité rend vulnérable une organisation sur quatre pendant six mois ou plus
- Bureau Veritas présente en avant première sa nouvelle approche disruptive des essais de cybersécurité et ses nouvelles solutions de tests pour vêtements connectés au Mobile Word Congress
- Silver Spring Networks to Host Conference Call to Discuss Changes to its non-GAAP Financial Reporting on February 13
- Telehop Communications Inc. to Trade as ADYA on the TSX
- TL Plastic Surgery: "The Perfect Solution for 'V Line Shaped Face' Through TL Power V Lift"
- Accenture Helps Australian Department of Defence Deliver New Codification System to Enhance Logistics and Supply Chain
- BravoSolution Positioned as a Leader in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Strategic Sourcing Applications
- Panasonic: World's First*1 Organic CMOS Image Sensor with Electrically Controllable Near-Infrared Light Sensitivity
- OneLogin Raises $13M to Power Expansion
- Red Hat U.S. Public Sector Chief Technology Strategist to Speak at NC Datapolooza
- Zynga’s FarmVille Becomes Largest and Fastest Growing Social Game Ever
- TimeTrade Releases “Click to Schedule” Module for Drupal
- Kaavo Releases Web Application for Easy Access to Cloud Computing
- WSO2 Carbon, WSO2 API Manager and WSO2 Governance Registry Increase Speed, Scalability and High Availability Through Hazelcast
- IBC 2009 Exhibitor Profiles
- Zmanda and Sun Partner to Provide Cloud Backup
- Boost Mobile Ofrece Nuevos Telefonos Celulares Sin Contrato Sobre La Red Nacional De Sprint Con El Plan Mensual Sin Límite
- VMware Virtualization on the iPhone