|By Business Wire||
|February 17, 2017 10:14 AM EST|
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Fiber Optics Gyroscope Market by Sensing Axis (1, 2, and 3), Device (Gyrocompass, Inertial Measurement Unit, Inertial Navigation System, and Attitude Heading Reference System), Application, and Geography - Global Forecast to 2022" report to their offering.
"Fiber optics gyroscope market to grow at a CAGR of 3.61% between 2016 and 2022"
The fiber optics gyroscope market is expected to reach USD 1,037.0 million by 2022, at a CAGR of 3.61% between 2016 and 2022
The major reason for the growth of the fiber optics gyroscope is the increasing defense expenditure globally owing to the growing demand for equipment optimized with several intelligent sensors for navigation, satellite antenna positioning, and other applications. Highly complex and time-consuming manufacturing process is a major restraining factor for the growth of the fiber optics gyroscope market.
The defense sector uses different equipment that is optimized with several intelligent sensors for navigation, satellite antenna positioning, and other applications. Some of the major applications in this sector provided by fiber optics gyroscopes are missiles flight control, dynamic global positioning system (GPS) tracking, dynamic platform stabilization, environmental observation, ground detection, and guided ammunition, security, and earth observation applications among others. These factors are expected to propel the growth of the fiber optics gyroscope market for the defense and homeland security application.
This report covers the fiber optics gyroscope market in North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), and Rest of the World (RoW). The fiber optics gyroscope market in APAC is expected to grow at the highest CAGR between 2016 and 2022. North America is the largest region for the fiber optics gyroscope market. The growing industrial and home automation and the huge defense expenditure by the U.S. government are some of the important factors that have contributed to the growth of the fiber optics gyroscope market in this region.
- Growing Adoption of Automation in Industries and Homes
- Increasing Defense Expenditure Globally
- Growing Demand for Advanced Microelectromechanical Systems Gyroscopes
- Highly Complex and Time-Consuming Manufacturing Process
- Growing Demand of Remotely Operated Vehicles
- Use of Fiber Optic Gyroscope for Measurement While Drilling (MWD) Processes in the Oil Industry
- High Investment and Low Cost-Benefit Ratio
- AL Cielo Inertial Solutions Ltd.
- Colibrys Ltd.
- Emcore Corporation
- Fizoptika Corp.
- Honeywell International, Inc.
- Ixblue SAS
- KVH Industries, Inc.
- Nedaero Components
- Northrop Grumman Litef GmbH
- Optolink LLC
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/372kz7/fiber_optics
- 10 millones de euros en la serie B de la ronda de financiación: Michelin invierte en la plataforma de autocaravanas Campanda
- Global Internet of Things Devices Market 2017-2021 with Samsung Electronics, Google, LG Electronics, Sony, Seiko Epson & Honeywell International Dominating - Research and Markets
- CORRECTING and REPLACING Silver Spring Networks to Present at the 29th Annual ROTH Conference
- La plateforme de médiation de données d’IoT ThingPark X d’Actility fait ses débuts avec le premier déploiement connectant l’entrepôt de RS Components au Cloud Intelligence d’IBM
- Enterprise Holdings Fraud Victim Travels to Capitol Hill to U.S. Senator Marco Rubio’s Office to Discuss Legislative Changes for Rental Car Industry
- $94.44 Billion Internet of Things (IoT) In Retail Market Analysis By Solution, Hardware, Service, Technology 2014 - 2025 - Research and Markets
- Top 5 Vendors in the Education Data Security Market from 2017 to 2021: Technavio
- NFS cherche à être coté en bourse Via une Fusion avec la Société Allemande Cotée en Bourse HPI AG
- NTT DATA Awarded Contract by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Tradeshift Acquires IBX Business Network to Create World's Largest Business Commerce Platform
- Global Industrial Monitors Market to Grow at a CAGR of 2.61%, 2017-2021, with AAEON, Advantech, Hope Industrial Systems, Rockwell Automation & Siemens - Research and Markets
- Volkswagen choisit Sierra Wireless pour ses véhicules connectés de nouvelle génération
- Enquête ISACA : L'écart lié aux compétences en matière de cybersécurité rend vulnérable une organisation sur quatre pendant six mois ou plus
- Bureau Veritas présente en avant première sa nouvelle approche disruptive des essais de cybersécurité et ses nouvelles solutions de tests pour vêtements connectés au Mobile Word Congress
- Silver Spring Networks to Host Conference Call to Discuss Changes to its non-GAAP Financial Reporting on February 13
- Telehop Communications Inc. to Trade as ADYA on the TSX
- TL Plastic Surgery: "The Perfect Solution for 'V Line Shaped Face' Through TL Power V Lift"
- Accenture Helps Australian Department of Defence Deliver New Codification System to Enhance Logistics and Supply Chain
- BravoSolution Positioned as a Leader in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Strategic Sourcing Applications
- Panasonic: World's First*1 Organic CMOS Image Sensor with Electrically Controllable Near-Infrared Light Sensitivity
- OneLogin Raises $13M to Power Expansion
- Red Hat U.S. Public Sector Chief Technology Strategist to Speak at NC Datapolooza
- Zynga’s FarmVille Becomes Largest and Fastest Growing Social Game Ever
- TimeTrade Releases “Click to Schedule” Module for Drupal
- Kaavo Releases Web Application for Easy Access to Cloud Computing
- WSO2 Carbon, WSO2 API Manager and WSO2 Governance Registry Increase Speed, Scalability and High Availability Through Hazelcast
- IBC 2009 Exhibitor Profiles
- Zmanda and Sun Partner to Provide Cloud Backup
- Boost Mobile Ofrece Nuevos Telefonos Celulares Sin Contrato Sobre La Red Nacional De Sprint Con El Plan Mensual Sin Límite
- VMware Virtualization on the iPhone