|By Business Wire||
|February 17, 2017 10:00 AM EST|
Ercom, a reference solution provider for secure voice and data communications, announces it has been selected by Groupe Imprimerie Nationale (French leader in secure ID solutions and trust services operator).
The agreement includes supplying and deploying Cryptobox, the most secure sharing and collaboration solution.
As a trust services operator, Groupe Imprimerie Nationale delivers e-Administration turnkey platforms providing enhanced digital public services to ensure reliable user identification and secure management of sensitive data. Groupe Imprimerie Nationale is a secure solution integrator for its clients and internal platforms, retaining solutions combining simplicity and high levels of security.
Ercom was chosen through a selection process, as Groupe Imprimerie Nationale was looking for a secure data exchange solution to share confidential documents with its partners and clients, in a simple, focused and extremely secure manner.
"Ercom Cryptobox perfectly meets our requirements, with strong data security between user devices and our datacenters. Data is encrypted from end to end, which greatly reduces the risks associated with data loss or theft. The solution is also extremely easy to deploy and use, on all types of devices, smartphones, tablets and computers," explains Bruno Chappert, Executive Vice President of e-Services and Systems, Groupe Imprimerie Nationale.
“We are pleased to support Groupe Imprimerie Nationale with securing information exchanged with their clients and partners. This agreement confirms the relevance of the vision and the products we are developing to secure corporate data exchanges using end to end encryption technologies, and address the growing challenges of protecting corporate data,” declares Yannick Dupuch, CEO, Ercom.
Visit us on MWC to discover our solutions, stand 7J40, 27 February – 2 March 2017
Groupe Imprimerie Nationale
Groupe Imprimerie Nationale is a global leader in secure identity solutions.
In a digital and mobile world where data security has become a key challenge, Groupe Imprimerie Nationale provides governments and businesses with electronic component based solutions with high added value for banking, complete identity solutions including electronic components, cutting edge secure identification documents, safe and reliable interoperable systems, as well as innovative and efficient digital services, and secure complex printing workflow solutions.
Ercom is a French company specializing in secure communications, devices and networks. Ercom deploys reliable, simple and highly secure communication solutions to governments and corporations in France and abroad.
- 10 millones de euros en la serie B de la ronda de financiación: Michelin invierte en la plataforma de autocaravanas Campanda
- Global Internet of Things Devices Market 2017-2021 with Samsung Electronics, Google, LG Electronics, Sony, Seiko Epson & Honeywell International Dominating - Research and Markets
- CORRECTING and REPLACING Silver Spring Networks to Present at the 29th Annual ROTH Conference
- La plateforme de médiation de données d’IoT ThingPark X d’Actility fait ses débuts avec le premier déploiement connectant l’entrepôt de RS Components au Cloud Intelligence d’IBM
- Enterprise Holdings Fraud Victim Travels to Capitol Hill to U.S. Senator Marco Rubio’s Office to Discuss Legislative Changes for Rental Car Industry
- $94.44 Billion Internet of Things (IoT) In Retail Market Analysis By Solution, Hardware, Service, Technology 2014 - 2025 - Research and Markets
- Top 5 Vendors in the Education Data Security Market from 2017 to 2021: Technavio
- NFS cherche à être coté en bourse Via une Fusion avec la Société Allemande Cotée en Bourse HPI AG
- NTT DATA Awarded Contract by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Tradeshift Acquires IBX Business Network to Create World's Largest Business Commerce Platform
- Global Industrial Monitors Market to Grow at a CAGR of 2.61%, 2017-2021, with AAEON, Advantech, Hope Industrial Systems, Rockwell Automation & Siemens - Research and Markets
- Volkswagen choisit Sierra Wireless pour ses véhicules connectés de nouvelle génération
- Enquête ISACA : L'écart lié aux compétences en matière de cybersécurité rend vulnérable une organisation sur quatre pendant six mois ou plus
- Bureau Veritas présente en avant première sa nouvelle approche disruptive des essais de cybersécurité et ses nouvelles solutions de tests pour vêtements connectés au Mobile Word Congress
- Silver Spring Networks to Host Conference Call to Discuss Changes to its non-GAAP Financial Reporting on February 13
- Telehop Communications Inc. to Trade as ADYA on the TSX
- TL Plastic Surgery: "The Perfect Solution for 'V Line Shaped Face' Through TL Power V Lift"
- Accenture Helps Australian Department of Defence Deliver New Codification System to Enhance Logistics and Supply Chain
- BravoSolution Positioned as a Leader in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Strategic Sourcing Applications
- Panasonic: World's First*1 Organic CMOS Image Sensor with Electrically Controllable Near-Infrared Light Sensitivity
- OneLogin Raises $13M to Power Expansion
- Red Hat U.S. Public Sector Chief Technology Strategist to Speak at NC Datapolooza
- Zynga’s FarmVille Becomes Largest and Fastest Growing Social Game Ever
- TimeTrade Releases “Click to Schedule” Module for Drupal
- Kaavo Releases Web Application for Easy Access to Cloud Computing
- WSO2 Carbon, WSO2 API Manager and WSO2 Governance Registry Increase Speed, Scalability and High Availability Through Hazelcast
- IBC 2009 Exhibitor Profiles
- Zmanda and Sun Partner to Provide Cloud Backup
- Boost Mobile Ofrece Nuevos Telefonos Celulares Sin Contrato Sobre La Red Nacional De Sprint Con El Plan Mensual Sin Límite
- VMware Virtualization on the iPhone