|By Business Wire||
|February 17, 2017 10:00 AM EST|
Evoqua Water Technologies announced they will join the Georgia Tech Institute for Electronics and Nanotechnology (GT-IEN), in presenting an Introduction to High-Purity Water Standards Seminar on Feb. 23, 2017, as part of IEN’s industry seminar series.
Using IEN’s state-of-the-art cleanroom capabilities as a case study, a team from Evoqua will discuss implications of high purity water. The seminar will also cover the varied high-purity water treatment standards, sampling techniques and their implications on water treatment system designs. The water system requirements and design considerations play a critical role in the planning, development and operation of nanotechnology research and other semiconductor related facilities.
To register please visit: http://ien.gatech.edu/ISSEVOQUA
Evoqua Water Technologies has developed multiple patented technologies to produce the ultrapure water needed in the water-sensitive nanotech and semiconductor markets. Evoqua’s Vanox® system uses an advanced oxidation process for total organic compound (TOC) reduction in semi-conductor manufacturing, especially for geometries of less than 28 nanometers (nm). One nanometer is one billionth of a meter (0.000000001 m).
Evoqua Industrial Division President, Rodney Aulick said, “Evoqua is committed to remaining a leader in ultrapure water. We’re excited to partner with universities in the nanotechnology field, where we can work together to learn how these advanced technologies can optimize manufacturing quality, uptime and reduce operational cost.”
Georgia Tech is a renowned academic leader in electronic and semiconductor devices, components, micro and nano systems packaging, testing, and circuits. Georgia Tech’s IEN has also become a national front runner in nanoscience, nanomaterials, and nanotechnologies. IEN has dedicated expertise and facilities for a broad range of micro and nanofabrication and characterization projects including a focus on applications to bioengineering and biomedicine. The fee-based shared-user laboratories are available to external academic, industry, and government clientele, thus offering a unique and comprehensive nanotechnology laboratory and teaming environment for researchers in the electronics and nanotechnology space. For more information about IEN, visit www.ien.gatech.edu.
Evoqua Water Technologies is the global leader in helping municipalities and industrial customers protect and improve the world's most fundamental natural resource: water. Evoqua has a more than 100-year heritage of innovation and industry firsts, market-leading expertise, and unmatched customer service, where it continues to transform water and wastewater. Its cost-effective and reliable treatment systems and services ensure uninterrupted quantity and quality of water, enable regulatory and environmental compliance, increase efficiency through water reuse, and prepare customers for next-generation demands.
Evoqua's unparalleled portfolio of proven brands, advanced technologies, mobile and emergency water supply solutions and service helps cities across the world provide and discharge clean water, and enable leisure and commercial industry to maximize productivity and profitability. For more information, visit www.evoqua.com.
For more information on Vanox and other UltraPure Water Products visit:
- 10 millones de euros en la serie B de la ronda de financiación: Michelin invierte en la plataforma de autocaravanas Campanda
- Global Internet of Things Devices Market 2017-2021 with Samsung Electronics, Google, LG Electronics, Sony, Seiko Epson & Honeywell International Dominating - Research and Markets
- CORRECTING and REPLACING Silver Spring Networks to Present at the 29th Annual ROTH Conference
- La plateforme de médiation de données d’IoT ThingPark X d’Actility fait ses débuts avec le premier déploiement connectant l’entrepôt de RS Components au Cloud Intelligence d’IBM
- Enterprise Holdings Fraud Victim Travels to Capitol Hill to U.S. Senator Marco Rubio’s Office to Discuss Legislative Changes for Rental Car Industry
- $94.44 Billion Internet of Things (IoT) In Retail Market Analysis By Solution, Hardware, Service, Technology 2014 - 2025 - Research and Markets
- Top 5 Vendors in the Education Data Security Market from 2017 to 2021: Technavio
- Tradeshift Acquires IBX Business Network to Create World's Largest Business Commerce Platform
- NFS cherche à être coté en bourse Via une Fusion avec la Société Allemande Cotée en Bourse HPI AG
- NTT DATA Awarded Contract by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Global Industrial Monitors Market to Grow at a CAGR of 2.61%, 2017-2021, with AAEON, Advantech, Hope Industrial Systems, Rockwell Automation & Siemens - Research and Markets
- Volkswagen choisit Sierra Wireless pour ses véhicules connectés de nouvelle génération
- Enquête ISACA : L'écart lié aux compétences en matière de cybersécurité rend vulnérable une organisation sur quatre pendant six mois ou plus
- Bureau Veritas présente en avant première sa nouvelle approche disruptive des essais de cybersécurité et ses nouvelles solutions de tests pour vêtements connectés au Mobile Word Congress
- Silver Spring Networks to Host Conference Call to Discuss Changes to its non-GAAP Financial Reporting on February 13
- Telehop Communications Inc. to Trade as ADYA on the TSX
- TL Plastic Surgery: "The Perfect Solution for 'V Line Shaped Face' Through TL Power V Lift"
- BravoSolution Positioned as a Leader in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Strategic Sourcing Applications
- Accenture Helps Australian Department of Defence Deliver New Codification System to Enhance Logistics and Supply Chain
- Panasonic: World's First*1 Organic CMOS Image Sensor with Electrically Controllable Near-Infrared Light Sensitivity
- OneLogin Raises $13M to Power Expansion
- Red Hat U.S. Public Sector Chief Technology Strategist to Speak at NC Datapolooza
- Zynga’s FarmVille Becomes Largest and Fastest Growing Social Game Ever
- TimeTrade Releases “Click to Schedule” Module for Drupal
- Kaavo Releases Web Application for Easy Access to Cloud Computing
- WSO2 Carbon, WSO2 API Manager and WSO2 Governance Registry Increase Speed, Scalability and High Availability Through Hazelcast
- IBC 2009 Exhibitor Profiles
- Zmanda and Sun Partner to Provide Cloud Backup
- Boost Mobile Ofrece Nuevos Telefonos Celulares Sin Contrato Sobre La Red Nacional De Sprint Con El Plan Mensual Sin Límite
- VMware Virtualization on the iPhone