|By Business Wire||
|February 17, 2017 09:02 AM EST|
XIFIN Inc., the healthcare information technology company revolutionizing the business of healthcare diagnostics, will co-present a session with the University of Chicago on collaborative diagnostic workflows at the Cambridge Healthtech Institute’s Fifth Annual Digital Pathology conference, a track at the 24th International Molecular Medicine Tri-Conference being held February 20-22 at the Moscone Convention Center in San Francisco.
David McClintock, M.D., Medical Director, Pathology Informatics, University of Chicago, and Chrystal Adams, associate vice president, XIFIN, Inc., will present “Improving Patient Care Through a Diagnostic Collaboration Workflow.” The session, scheduled for Monday, Feb. 20th at 4:10 PM PST, will highlight the need for collaborative and coordinated patient care and discuss how to leverage technology to facilitate an aggregated workflow and communication among diagnostic specialists to inform clinical decision making and support value-based care.
Kyle Fetter, MBA, vice president & general manager of diagnostic services operations, XIFIN, Inc. will also present a session on Thursday, February 23 at 10:00 AM titled, “Novel Diagnostic Technologies: Coverage Today and Coverage in the Future.” The session will highlight how early stage and wearable diagnostic device companies can overcome hurtles to commercialization and reimbursement and position themselves for success.
The Fifth Annual Digital Pathology conference will offer a range of topics that demonstrate the current activities and effectiveness of digital alternatives for pathology practices, and share insights from distinguished faculty. Technology developments and implementation strategies will be presented in a forum that encourages collaboration and knowledge sharing.
With its Health Economics Optimization platform as a foundation, XIFIN ProNet MDT facilitates the cloud-based exchange of diagnostic images, clinical data and other patient encounter information to support real-time multi-disciplinary collaboration through a shared clinical workflow. This live shared environment helps clinicians collaborate on complex cases, expedite treatment decisions and increase efficiency.
XIFIN ProNet also provides an Internet exchange and turnkey online tool that provides pathologists key capabilities and a powerful consultation platform. Digital slide scanner- and viewer-independent, pathologists can upload whole slide, DICOM, and other medical images to the cloud where they are available on-demand from a single access point, saving both time and money.
Representatives from XIFIN will be available at booth #500 throughout the conference to meet with attendees and discuss how the company is helping healthcare organizations leverage diagnostic information for connected health.
About XIFIN, Inc.
XIFIN is a healthcare information technology company that leverages diagnostic information to improve the quality and economics of healthcare. The company’s health economics optimization platform is a connected health solution that facilitates connectivity and workflow automation for accessing and sharing clinical and financial diagnostic data, linking healthcare stakeholders in the delivery and reimbursement of care. To learn more, visit www.XIFIN.com or follow XIFIN on Twitter and LinkedIn.
- 10 millones de euros en la serie B de la ronda de financiación: Michelin invierte en la plataforma de autocaravanas Campanda
- Global Internet of Things Devices Market 2017-2021 with Samsung Electronics, Google, LG Electronics, Sony, Seiko Epson & Honeywell International Dominating - Research and Markets
- CORRECTING and REPLACING Silver Spring Networks to Present at the 29th Annual ROTH Conference
- La plateforme de médiation de données d’IoT ThingPark X d’Actility fait ses débuts avec le premier déploiement connectant l’entrepôt de RS Components au Cloud Intelligence d’IBM
- Enterprise Holdings Fraud Victim Travels to Capitol Hill to U.S. Senator Marco Rubio’s Office to Discuss Legislative Changes for Rental Car Industry
- $94.44 Billion Internet of Things (IoT) In Retail Market Analysis By Solution, Hardware, Service, Technology 2014 - 2025 - Research and Markets
- Top 5 Vendors in the Education Data Security Market from 2017 to 2021: Technavio
- NFS cherche à être coté en bourse Via une Fusion avec la Société Allemande Cotée en Bourse HPI AG
- NTT DATA Awarded Contract by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Tradeshift Acquires IBX Business Network to Create World's Largest Business Commerce Platform
- Global Industrial Monitors Market to Grow at a CAGR of 2.61%, 2017-2021, with AAEON, Advantech, Hope Industrial Systems, Rockwell Automation & Siemens - Research and Markets
- Volkswagen choisit Sierra Wireless pour ses véhicules connectés de nouvelle génération
- Enquête ISACA : L'écart lié aux compétences en matière de cybersécurité rend vulnérable une organisation sur quatre pendant six mois ou plus
- Bureau Veritas présente en avant première sa nouvelle approche disruptive des essais de cybersécurité et ses nouvelles solutions de tests pour vêtements connectés au Mobile Word Congress
- Silver Spring Networks to Host Conference Call to Discuss Changes to its non-GAAP Financial Reporting on February 13
- Telehop Communications Inc. to Trade as ADYA on the TSX
- TL Plastic Surgery: "The Perfect Solution for 'V Line Shaped Face' Through TL Power V Lift"
- Accenture Helps Australian Department of Defence Deliver New Codification System to Enhance Logistics and Supply Chain
- BravoSolution Positioned as a Leader in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Strategic Sourcing Applications
- Panasonic: World's First*1 Organic CMOS Image Sensor with Electrically Controllable Near-Infrared Light Sensitivity
- OneLogin Raises $13M to Power Expansion
- Red Hat U.S. Public Sector Chief Technology Strategist to Speak at NC Datapolooza
- Zynga’s FarmVille Becomes Largest and Fastest Growing Social Game Ever
- TimeTrade Releases “Click to Schedule” Module for Drupal
- Kaavo Releases Web Application for Easy Access to Cloud Computing
- WSO2 Carbon, WSO2 API Manager and WSO2 Governance Registry Increase Speed, Scalability and High Availability Through Hazelcast
- IBC 2009 Exhibitor Profiles
- Zmanda and Sun Partner to Provide Cloud Backup
- Boost Mobile Ofrece Nuevos Telefonos Celulares Sin Contrato Sobre La Red Nacional De Sprint Con El Plan Mensual Sin Límite
- VMware Virtualization on the iPhone