|By Business Wire||
|February 17, 2017 08:04 AM EST|
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Ghana: The launch of 4G and Expansion of Fiber Network will Support Telecom Growth." report to their offering.
The telecom services revenue in Ghana is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 5.4% during 2016-2021, primarily driven by growth in mobile data revenue. Mobile voice will be the largest revenue-contributing segment until 2019.
Mobile data will be the fastest-growing segment in the telecom market and is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 16.3% during 2016-2021, primarily driven by operators' investments in 3G and 4G network coverage and attractive data bundles offered by telcos. Going forward, operators look to invest in 3G/4G network upgradation, extend coverage and fiber-optic network deployments to improve and extend broadband connectivity in the country, which will provide significant opportunities for vendors and investors.
- The overall telecom service revenue in Ghana will grow at a CAGR of 5.4% during 2016-2021, mainly driven by growth in the mobile data segment.
- Mobile revenue will account for 97.0% of the total telecom revenue in 2021; mobile data will be the fastest growing segment and will grow at a CAGR of 16.3% over the forecast period 2016-2021.
- 2G will be the most adopted mobile technology through 2021. However, its share in overall mobile subscriber base will decline over the forecast period 2016-2021, owing to rising adoption of 3G and 4G services over the coming years.
- The top two operators, MTN Ghana and Vodafone Ghana, will account for 76.7% share of overall service revenue in 2016, owing to strong 3G and 4G network coverage. We expect competition to intensify further as operators focus on competitive pricing plans and service innovation to further increase their market share.
- Operators will continue to focus on investments in 3G network expansion and launch of 4G services, fiber deployments to increase connectivity and cater to the rising data demand.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive summary
2. Market and competitor overview
3. Segment analysis
4. Identifying opportunities
- MTN Ghana
- Tigo Ghana
- Vodafone Ghana
- Expresso Ghana
- Airtel Ghana
- Glo Ghana
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/5fnj2m/ghana_the_launch
- 10 millones de euros en la serie B de la ronda de financiación: Michelin invierte en la plataforma de autocaravanas Campanda
- Global Internet of Things Devices Market 2017-2021 with Samsung Electronics, Google, LG Electronics, Sony, Seiko Epson & Honeywell International Dominating - Research and Markets
- CORRECTING and REPLACING Silver Spring Networks to Present at the 29th Annual ROTH Conference
- La plateforme de médiation de données d’IoT ThingPark X d’Actility fait ses débuts avec le premier déploiement connectant l’entrepôt de RS Components au Cloud Intelligence d’IBM
- Enterprise Holdings Fraud Victim Travels to Capitol Hill to U.S. Senator Marco Rubio’s Office to Discuss Legislative Changes for Rental Car Industry
- $94.44 Billion Internet of Things (IoT) In Retail Market Analysis By Solution, Hardware, Service, Technology 2014 - 2025 - Research and Markets
- Top 5 Vendors in the Education Data Security Market from 2017 to 2021: Technavio
- NFS cherche à être coté en bourse Via une Fusion avec la Société Allemande Cotée en Bourse HPI AG
- NTT DATA Awarded Contract by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Tradeshift Acquires IBX Business Network to Create World's Largest Business Commerce Platform
- Global Industrial Monitors Market to Grow at a CAGR of 2.61%, 2017-2021, with AAEON, Advantech, Hope Industrial Systems, Rockwell Automation & Siemens - Research and Markets
- Volkswagen choisit Sierra Wireless pour ses véhicules connectés de nouvelle génération
- Enquête ISACA : L'écart lié aux compétences en matière de cybersécurité rend vulnérable une organisation sur quatre pendant six mois ou plus
- Bureau Veritas présente en avant première sa nouvelle approche disruptive des essais de cybersécurité et ses nouvelles solutions de tests pour vêtements connectés au Mobile Word Congress
- Silver Spring Networks to Host Conference Call to Discuss Changes to its non-GAAP Financial Reporting on February 13
- Telehop Communications Inc. to Trade as ADYA on the TSX
- TL Plastic Surgery: "The Perfect Solution for 'V Line Shaped Face' Through TL Power V Lift"
- Accenture Helps Australian Department of Defence Deliver New Codification System to Enhance Logistics and Supply Chain
- BravoSolution Positioned as a Leader in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Strategic Sourcing Applications
- Panasonic: World's First*1 Organic CMOS Image Sensor with Electrically Controllable Near-Infrared Light Sensitivity
- OneLogin Raises $13M to Power Expansion
- Red Hat U.S. Public Sector Chief Technology Strategist to Speak at NC Datapolooza
- Zynga’s FarmVille Becomes Largest and Fastest Growing Social Game Ever
- TimeTrade Releases “Click to Schedule” Module for Drupal
- Kaavo Releases Web Application for Easy Access to Cloud Computing
- WSO2 Carbon, WSO2 API Manager and WSO2 Governance Registry Increase Speed, Scalability and High Availability Through Hazelcast
- IBC 2009 Exhibitor Profiles
- Zmanda and Sun Partner to Provide Cloud Backup
- Boost Mobile Ofrece Nuevos Telefonos Celulares Sin Contrato Sobre La Red Nacional De Sprint Con El Plan Mensual Sin Límite
- VMware Virtualization on the iPhone