|By Business Wire||
|February 14, 2017 12:36 PM EST|
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "IoT in Healthcare Market to 2025 - Global Analysis and Forecasts by Solution, Services, Application and End-user" report to their offering.
Global IoT in Healthcare market is expected to grow from US$ 20.15 billion in 2015 to US$ 135.87 billion by 2025 at a CAGR of 21.2% between 2015 and 2025.
The Internet of Things (IoT) in Healthcare comprises of solutions and services such as mobile applications, wearable devices, software etc. to benefit the patients and healthcare professionals in reduction of costs as well as increasing efficiency. Microsoft, Philips and GE Healthcare are among the major players operating in this market.
North America, being a technologically advanced region along with the rising incidences of chronic diseases such as obesity, has witnessed highest adoptions of IoT in Healthcare services and solutions. Europe is the second largest adopter of IoT in Healthcare, while APAC region with increasing adoption of smart devices and need for better and efficient healthcare technologies is growing at a faster rate.
The report focuses on an in-depth segmentation of this market based by solution, services, application, and end-user industry. The geographic segmentation of the report covers five major regions including; North Americas, Europe, Asia Pacific (APAC), Middle East & Africa (MEA) and South America (SA). The regional market has been further bifurcated by respective countries.
By end-user vertical, hospitals & healthcare institutes accounted for the largest share of the IoT in Healthcare market in 2015; whereas, North America region is expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period.
Key Topics Covered:
2 Key Takeaways
3 IoT in Healthcare Market Landscape
4 IoT in Healthcare Market - Key Industry Dynamics
5 IoT in Healthcare Market Analysis- Global
6 Global IoT in Healthcare Market Revenue and Forecasts to 2025 -Solution
7 Global IoT in Healthcare Market Revenue and Forecasts to 2025 - Services
8 Global IoT in Healthcare Market Revenue and Forecasts to 2025 - Application
9 Global IoT in Healthcare Market Revenue and Forecasts to 2025 - End-User
10 Global IoT in Healthcare Market Revenue and Forecasts to 2025 - Geographical Analysis
11 Industry Landscape
12 Competitive Landscape
13 Global IoT in Healthcare Market, Key Company Profiles
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/x4g2kj/iot_in_healthcare
- 10 millones de euros en la serie B de la ronda de financiación: Michelin invierte en la plataforma de autocaravanas Campanda
- Global Internet of Things Devices Market 2017-2021 with Samsung Electronics, Google, LG Electronics, Sony, Seiko Epson & Honeywell International Dominating - Research and Markets
- CORRECTING and REPLACING Silver Spring Networks to Present at the 29th Annual ROTH Conference
- La plateforme de médiation de données d’IoT ThingPark X d’Actility fait ses débuts avec le premier déploiement connectant l’entrepôt de RS Components au Cloud Intelligence d’IBM
- Enterprise Holdings Fraud Victim Travels to Capitol Hill to U.S. Senator Marco Rubio’s Office to Discuss Legislative Changes for Rental Car Industry
- $94.44 Billion Internet of Things (IoT) In Retail Market Analysis By Solution, Hardware, Service, Technology 2014 - 2025 - Research and Markets
- Top 5 Vendors in the Education Data Security Market from 2017 to 2021: Technavio
- Tradeshift Acquires IBX Business Network to Create World's Largest Business Commerce Platform
- NFS cherche à être coté en bourse Via une Fusion avec la Société Allemande Cotée en Bourse HPI AG
- NTT DATA Awarded Contract by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Global Industrial Monitors Market to Grow at a CAGR of 2.61%, 2017-2021, with AAEON, Advantech, Hope Industrial Systems, Rockwell Automation & Siemens - Research and Markets
- Volkswagen choisit Sierra Wireless pour ses véhicules connectés de nouvelle génération
- Enquête ISACA : L'écart lié aux compétences en matière de cybersécurité rend vulnérable une organisation sur quatre pendant six mois ou plus
- Bureau Veritas présente en avant première sa nouvelle approche disruptive des essais de cybersécurité et ses nouvelles solutions de tests pour vêtements connectés au Mobile Word Congress
- Silver Spring Networks to Host Conference Call to Discuss Changes to its non-GAAP Financial Reporting on February 13
- Telehop Communications Inc. to Trade as ADYA on the TSX
- TL Plastic Surgery: "The Perfect Solution for 'V Line Shaped Face' Through TL Power V Lift"
- BravoSolution Positioned as a Leader in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Strategic Sourcing Applications
- Accenture Helps Australian Department of Defence Deliver New Codification System to Enhance Logistics and Supply Chain
- Panasonic: World's First*1 Organic CMOS Image Sensor with Electrically Controllable Near-Infrared Light Sensitivity
- OneLogin Raises $13M to Power Expansion
- Red Hat U.S. Public Sector Chief Technology Strategist to Speak at NC Datapolooza
- Zynga’s FarmVille Becomes Largest and Fastest Growing Social Game Ever
- TimeTrade Releases “Click to Schedule” Module for Drupal
- Kaavo Releases Web Application for Easy Access to Cloud Computing
- WSO2 Carbon, WSO2 API Manager and WSO2 Governance Registry Increase Speed, Scalability and High Availability Through Hazelcast
- IBC 2009 Exhibitor Profiles
- Zmanda and Sun Partner to Provide Cloud Backup
- Boost Mobile Ofrece Nuevos Telefonos Celulares Sin Contrato Sobre La Red Nacional De Sprint Con El Plan Mensual Sin Límite
- VMware Virtualization on the iPhone