|By Business Wire||
|February 10, 2017 04:29 PM EST||
BravoSolution, the global strategic procurement solution provider, has been recognized as a leader by Gartner, Inc. in the latest Magic Quadrant for Strategic Sourcing Application Suites. This year marks the fourth consecutive Magic Quadrant publication that Gartner has positioned BravoSolution as a leader – giving BravoSolution the longest consecutive leadership position in the report.
BravoSolution was positioned the furthest for ‘completeness of vision.’ The recognition follows another year of heavy investments into the company’s technology, expertise and enablement services.
“Strategic procurement teams recognize the immense value of partnering with a provider that can deliver a leading technology platform backed by a customer-centric approach,” said Jim Wetekamp, CEO of BravoSolution. “We see Gartner’s recognition as evidence that the value we deliver continues to give our clients an advantage by putting them in position to drive savings, automate critical procurement activities, and outperform expectations.”
BravoSolution’s strong SaaS software product offering, high customer satisfaction levels, strong geographic strategy and its unique supplier-centric approach to strategic procurement – found at the core of BravoAdvantage 16 – enables organizations to reduce risk, increase savings and foster innovation.
Download a complimentary copy of the February 2017 Magic Quadrant for Strategic Sourcing Application Suites today. The report evaluates vendors based on ability to execute and completeness of vision. For more information visit BravoSolution.com.
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner's research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
BravoSolution is a leading global strategic procurement solution provider. Our procurement technology platform and practitioner experience help more than 650 companies and 100,000 procurement professionals in over 70 countries unlock the power of procurement to drive financial performance, build procurement organizational excellence, manage risk, and influence innovation. BravoSolution’s approach to strategic procurement consistently delivers business outcomes to enable customers to outperform their market. BravoSolution has direct operations in 18 offices located in 12 countries across 4 continents, employing more than 600 procurement experts. To learn more, see http://bravosolution.com.
- 10 millones de euros en la serie B de la ronda de financiación: Michelin invierte en la plataforma de autocaravanas Campanda
- Global Internet of Things Devices Market 2017-2021 with Samsung Electronics, Google, LG Electronics, Sony, Seiko Epson & Honeywell International Dominating - Research and Markets
- CORRECTING and REPLACING Silver Spring Networks to Present at the 29th Annual ROTH Conference
- La plateforme de médiation de données d’IoT ThingPark X d’Actility fait ses débuts avec le premier déploiement connectant l’entrepôt de RS Components au Cloud Intelligence d’IBM
- Enterprise Holdings Fraud Victim Travels to Capitol Hill to U.S. Senator Marco Rubio’s Office to Discuss Legislative Changes for Rental Car Industry
- $94.44 Billion Internet of Things (IoT) In Retail Market Analysis By Solution, Hardware, Service, Technology 2014 - 2025 - Research and Markets
- Top 5 Vendors in the Education Data Security Market from 2017 to 2021: Technavio
- NFS cherche à être coté en bourse Via une Fusion avec la Société Allemande Cotée en Bourse HPI AG
- NTT DATA Awarded Contract by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Tradeshift Acquires IBX Business Network to Create World's Largest Business Commerce Platform
- Global Industrial Monitors Market to Grow at a CAGR of 2.61%, 2017-2021, with AAEON, Advantech, Hope Industrial Systems, Rockwell Automation & Siemens - Research and Markets
- Volkswagen choisit Sierra Wireless pour ses véhicules connectés de nouvelle génération
- Enquête ISACA : L'écart lié aux compétences en matière de cybersécurité rend vulnérable une organisation sur quatre pendant six mois ou plus
- Bureau Veritas présente en avant première sa nouvelle approche disruptive des essais de cybersécurité et ses nouvelles solutions de tests pour vêtements connectés au Mobile Word Congress
- Silver Spring Networks to Host Conference Call to Discuss Changes to its non-GAAP Financial Reporting on February 13
- Telehop Communications Inc. to Trade as ADYA on the TSX
- TL Plastic Surgery: "The Perfect Solution for 'V Line Shaped Face' Through TL Power V Lift"
- Accenture Helps Australian Department of Defence Deliver New Codification System to Enhance Logistics and Supply Chain
- BravoSolution Positioned as a Leader in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Strategic Sourcing Applications
- Panasonic: World's First*1 Organic CMOS Image Sensor with Electrically Controllable Near-Infrared Light Sensitivity
- OneLogin Raises $13M to Power Expansion
- Red Hat U.S. Public Sector Chief Technology Strategist to Speak at NC Datapolooza
- Zynga’s FarmVille Becomes Largest and Fastest Growing Social Game Ever
- TimeTrade Releases “Click to Schedule” Module for Drupal
- Kaavo Releases Web Application for Easy Access to Cloud Computing
- WSO2 Carbon, WSO2 API Manager and WSO2 Governance Registry Increase Speed, Scalability and High Availability Through Hazelcast
- IBC 2009 Exhibitor Profiles
- Zmanda and Sun Partner to Provide Cloud Backup
- Boost Mobile Ofrece Nuevos Telefonos Celulares Sin Contrato Sobre La Red Nacional De Sprint Con El Plan Mensual Sin Límite
- VMware Virtualization on the iPhone