|By Business Wire||
|February 10, 2017 04:15 PM EST||
Silver Spring Networks, Inc. (NYSE: SSNI), a leading networking platform and solutions provider for the Internet of Important Things™, today announced that it will host an informational call with investors to discuss changes it will make to its non-GAAP financial reporting in future earnings reports. The conference call will begin at 2:00 PM Pacific time on Monday, February 13, 2017. Silver Spring Networks will post materials today related to this change to its website at: http://ir.ssni.com.
On May 17, 2016, the Staff of the United States Securities and Exchange Commission (the “SEC”) updated their Compliance & Disclosure Interpretations (“C&DIs”) related to the use of publicly reported non-GAAP financial measures. After continued consideration of the C&DIs, Silver Spring Networks has determined to further modify the way in which it reports its non-GAAP financial results, beyond the revisions it made beginning with its second quarter ended June 30, 2016 report.
Silver Spring Networks will continue to report billings, cost of billings and non-GAAP operating expense, and will also provide the additional GAAP measures used internally by management to adjust GAAP measures to arrive at the company’s previously-reported non-GAAP metrics. Silver Spring Networks is not changing the way it manages its business, makes planning decisions, evaluates performance or allocates is resources, but rather is changing the presentation of its financial reports.
Silver Spring Networks will not be discussing any business or financial results on this call. Silver Spring Networks will report its fourth quarter and full year ending December 31, 2016 results on February 21, 2017 as previously announced.
Call to Discuss Changes to non-GAAP Financial Reporting
Date: February 13, 2017
Time: 2:00 P.M. Pacific Time
Domestic dial-in: 877-407-0832
International dial-in: 201-689-8433
A dial-in replay of the conference call will be available until April 3, 2017 and can be accessed at 877-660-6853 (domestic) or 201-612-7415 (international) passcode 13654303.
An audio webcast replay of the conference call will be available for one year at http://ir.ssni.com/investor/events-and-presentations.
About Silver Spring Networks
Silver Spring Networks enables the Internet of Important Things™ by reliably and securely connecting things that matter. Cities, utilities, and companies on five continents use the company’s cost-effective, high-performance IoT network and data platform to operate more efficiently, get greener, and enable innovative services that can improve the lives of millions of people. With more than 24.9 million devices delivered, Silver Spring provides a proven standards-based platform safeguarded with military grade security. Silver Spring Networks’ customers include Baltimore Gas & Electric, CitiPower & Powercor, ComEd, Consolidated Edison, CPS Energy, Florida Power & Light, Pacific Gas & Electric, Pepco Holdings, and Singapore Power. Silver Spring has also deployed networks in Smart Cities including Copenhagen, Glasgow, Paris, Providence, and Stockholm. To learn more, please visit www.ssni.com.
- 10 millones de euros en la serie B de la ronda de financiación: Michelin invierte en la plataforma de autocaravanas Campanda
- Global Internet of Things Devices Market 2017-2021 with Samsung Electronics, Google, LG Electronics, Sony, Seiko Epson & Honeywell International Dominating - Research and Markets
- CORRECTING and REPLACING Silver Spring Networks to Present at the 29th Annual ROTH Conference
- La plateforme de médiation de données d’IoT ThingPark X d’Actility fait ses débuts avec le premier déploiement connectant l’entrepôt de RS Components au Cloud Intelligence d’IBM
- Enterprise Holdings Fraud Victim Travels to Capitol Hill to U.S. Senator Marco Rubio’s Office to Discuss Legislative Changes for Rental Car Industry
- $94.44 Billion Internet of Things (IoT) In Retail Market Analysis By Solution, Hardware, Service, Technology 2014 - 2025 - Research and Markets
- Top 5 Vendors in the Education Data Security Market from 2017 to 2021: Technavio
- Tradeshift Acquires IBX Business Network to Create World's Largest Business Commerce Platform
- NFS cherche à être coté en bourse Via une Fusion avec la Société Allemande Cotée en Bourse HPI AG
- NTT DATA Awarded Contract by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Global Industrial Monitors Market to Grow at a CAGR of 2.61%, 2017-2021, with AAEON, Advantech, Hope Industrial Systems, Rockwell Automation & Siemens - Research and Markets
- Volkswagen choisit Sierra Wireless pour ses véhicules connectés de nouvelle génération
- Enquête ISACA : L'écart lié aux compétences en matière de cybersécurité rend vulnérable une organisation sur quatre pendant six mois ou plus
- Bureau Veritas présente en avant première sa nouvelle approche disruptive des essais de cybersécurité et ses nouvelles solutions de tests pour vêtements connectés au Mobile Word Congress
- Silver Spring Networks to Host Conference Call to Discuss Changes to its non-GAAP Financial Reporting on February 13
- Telehop Communications Inc. to Trade as ADYA on the TSX
- TL Plastic Surgery: "The Perfect Solution for 'V Line Shaped Face' Through TL Power V Lift"
- BravoSolution Positioned as a Leader in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Strategic Sourcing Applications
- Accenture Helps Australian Department of Defence Deliver New Codification System to Enhance Logistics and Supply Chain
- Panasonic: World's First*1 Organic CMOS Image Sensor with Electrically Controllable Near-Infrared Light Sensitivity
- OneLogin Raises $13M to Power Expansion
- Red Hat U.S. Public Sector Chief Technology Strategist to Speak at NC Datapolooza
- Zynga’s FarmVille Becomes Largest and Fastest Growing Social Game Ever
- TimeTrade Releases “Click to Schedule” Module for Drupal
- Kaavo Releases Web Application for Easy Access to Cloud Computing
- WSO2 Carbon, WSO2 API Manager and WSO2 Governance Registry Increase Speed, Scalability and High Availability Through Hazelcast
- IBC 2009 Exhibitor Profiles
- Zmanda and Sun Partner to Provide Cloud Backup
- Boost Mobile Ofrece Nuevos Telefonos Celulares Sin Contrato Sobre La Red Nacional De Sprint Con El Plan Mensual Sin Límite
- VMware Virtualization on the iPhone