|By Business Wire||
|January 25, 2017 04:31 PM EST|
AirSelfie, the first pocket-sized flying camera that integrates with smartphones, announces the production set up has finished and the Kickstarter pre-orders are effectively slated for delivery in March 2017. The AirSelfie Kickstarter campaign raised more than $600,000 in just over a month.
This Smart News Release features multimedia. View the full release here: http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20170125006216/en/
AirSelfie is the first pocket-sized flying camera that integrates with smartphones. (Photo: Business Wire)
Now consumers can pre-order AirSelfie on the official website: www.airselfiecamera.com. Buyers have two package choices: AirSelfie + phone cover price $261.50 or AirSelfie and powerbank price $272. Delivery of these devices will commence in May 2017.
“We are thrilled that we exceeded our goal so quickly, thanks to the thousands of people from 81 Countries all over the world who trusted in the project and decided to be part of it making it possible and now we’re pleased to be able to produce and ship the AirSelfie,” said Edoardo Stroppiana, co-founder of AirSelfie. “We've worked very hard to create a product that everyone can use to live a totally new experience.”
AirSelfie debuted on Kickstarter November 17 and reached their fundraising goal of $50,000 in the first 72 hours. The project soon became viral with its videos and photos spreading all over the web. The first 1,000 devices were available for pre-order at the discounted price of $249. Those units sold out in the first 10 days.
AirSelfie is comprised of four powerful propellers and a five-megapixel video camera, is smaller than a smartphone and can fly vertically up to 66 feet, allowing users to take aerial selfies of themselves and their friends. The device connects to the most popular smartphones, including iPhone (6, 6s, 7 and 7 Plus), Huawei P9, Google Pixel and Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge. It includes self-generated WiFi and comes equipped with a rechargeable battery through a cell phone case, as well as the option to purchase an external power bank. Additionally, a vibration-absorber system and in-flight stability systems guarantee stable, clear, flowing images.
“People have the impression that flying cameras are costly, difficult to operate and unwieldy,” said Stroppiana. “AirSelfie redefines the space with a device that's small, light and easy to use. We have succeeded in developing a great product, and we can’t wait to share it with our growing base of AirSelfie enthusiasts.”
AirSelfie is the brainchild of Italian entrepreneur Edoardo Stroppiana, who helped form the British company AirSelfie Holdings Ltd. in 2016.
- 10 millones de euros en la serie B de la ronda de financiación: Michelin invierte en la plataforma de autocaravanas Campanda
- Global Internet of Things Devices Market 2017-2021 with Samsung Electronics, Google, LG Electronics, Sony, Seiko Epson & Honeywell International Dominating - Research and Markets
- CORRECTING and REPLACING Silver Spring Networks to Present at the 29th Annual ROTH Conference
- La plateforme de médiation de données d’IoT ThingPark X d’Actility fait ses débuts avec le premier déploiement connectant l’entrepôt de RS Components au Cloud Intelligence d’IBM
- Enterprise Holdings Fraud Victim Travels to Capitol Hill to U.S. Senator Marco Rubio’s Office to Discuss Legislative Changes for Rental Car Industry
- $94.44 Billion Internet of Things (IoT) In Retail Market Analysis By Solution, Hardware, Service, Technology 2014 - 2025 - Research and Markets
- Top 5 Vendors in the Education Data Security Market from 2017 to 2021: Technavio
- NFS cherche à être coté en bourse Via une Fusion avec la Société Allemande Cotée en Bourse HPI AG
- NTT DATA Awarded Contract by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Tradeshift Acquires IBX Business Network to Create World's Largest Business Commerce Platform
- Global Industrial Monitors Market to Grow at a CAGR of 2.61%, 2017-2021, with AAEON, Advantech, Hope Industrial Systems, Rockwell Automation & Siemens - Research and Markets
- Volkswagen choisit Sierra Wireless pour ses véhicules connectés de nouvelle génération
- Enquête ISACA : L'écart lié aux compétences en matière de cybersécurité rend vulnérable une organisation sur quatre pendant six mois ou plus
- Bureau Veritas présente en avant première sa nouvelle approche disruptive des essais de cybersécurité et ses nouvelles solutions de tests pour vêtements connectés au Mobile Word Congress
- Silver Spring Networks to Host Conference Call to Discuss Changes to its non-GAAP Financial Reporting on February 13
- Telehop Communications Inc. to Trade as ADYA on the TSX
- TL Plastic Surgery: "The Perfect Solution for 'V Line Shaped Face' Through TL Power V Lift"
- Accenture Helps Australian Department of Defence Deliver New Codification System to Enhance Logistics and Supply Chain
- BravoSolution Positioned as a Leader in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Strategic Sourcing Applications
- Panasonic: World's First*1 Organic CMOS Image Sensor with Electrically Controllable Near-Infrared Light Sensitivity
- OneLogin Raises $13M to Power Expansion
- Red Hat U.S. Public Sector Chief Technology Strategist to Speak at NC Datapolooza
- Zynga’s FarmVille Becomes Largest and Fastest Growing Social Game Ever
- TimeTrade Releases “Click to Schedule” Module for Drupal
- Kaavo Releases Web Application for Easy Access to Cloud Computing
- WSO2 Carbon, WSO2 API Manager and WSO2 Governance Registry Increase Speed, Scalability and High Availability Through Hazelcast
- IBC 2009 Exhibitor Profiles
- Zmanda and Sun Partner to Provide Cloud Backup
- Boost Mobile Ofrece Nuevos Telefonos Celulares Sin Contrato Sobre La Red Nacional De Sprint Con El Plan Mensual Sin Límite
- VMware Virtualization on the iPhone