|By Business Wire||
|January 17, 2017 11:30 PM EST||
PepperBall®, a division of United Tactical Systems, LLC, and the world leader in non-lethal .68 OC/PAVA and CS chemical-irritant systems, today announced the release of a next-generation suite of non-lethal products at the 2017 SHOT Show in Las Vegas, NV, January 17-20.
This Smart News Release features multimedia. View the full release here: http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20170117006665/en/
PepperBall at SHOT Show 2017 (Graphic: Business Wire)
Company Chairman David Luxton, founder of Simunition, commented, “The growing demand for PepperBall® with its proven record of safe deployment in thousands of incidents is driving requirements for new and versatile delivery platforms. We’re bringing to market more innovations in 2017 than have been seen in the company’s 20-year history.”
- A new Tactical Compact Pistol – a first-ever mini-pistol, compact enough to be comfortably worn on a duty belt, and featuring quick-change 6-round magazines with self-contained pneumatic power source, plus unsurpassed accuracy from PepperBall’s® highly engineered VXR shaped projectiles.
- A new Tactical Carbine launcher – featuring select-fire capability and a high-capacity air system for extended mission time, all in a compact configuration.
- A new variant of the popular VKS M4 pattern launcher – now in a select-fire version with a high-capacity magazine that fires both round and shaped PepperBall® projectiles, for more versatility.
- A first-ever 12-gauge PepperBall® shotgun cartridge – developed in response to customer requests for an alternative to deliver both a kinetic punch and an effective disabling irritant in a single projectile using a standard pump-action shotgun like the Remington 870.
- A new 40MM PepperBall® fused projectile – fired from either a stand-alone pneumatic launcher or from an under-mount on the familiar M4, delivering a 3-second time-delayed high-volume overhead payload of PepperBall® for crowd control.
- And, a first-ever PepperBall® drone - for expanded mission capability, combining on-board camera surveillance and evidence collection with precision deployment of PepperBall® irritant powder utilizing a unique targeting and release technology.
The PepperBall® system originates in a 1996 DARPA program. PepperBall® projectiles are precision-manufactured with a proprietary outer shell and live active irritant compound engineered to burst on impact into a temporarily incapacitating cloud with no harmful after-effects. PepperBall® products are in use with thousands of agencies across the U.S. and around the world, and offer a true non-lethal alternative with an unsurpassed safety record over thousands of incidents spanning 20 years. The Company delivers professional certified training for users, instructors and armorers. PepperBall® engages with Tier One industry defense and security partners, military agencies and law enforcement to continue to evolve safe, effective variants and versatility for non-lethal solutions and missions. PepperBall® is a registered trademark of United Tactical Systems, LLC, exclusive manufacturer and worldwide supplier of genuine PepperBall® products.
For more information about PepperBall® and its products, please visit: www.PepperBall.com or contact:
- 10 millones de euros en la serie B de la ronda de financiación: Michelin invierte en la plataforma de autocaravanas Campanda
- Global Internet of Things Devices Market 2017-2021 with Samsung Electronics, Google, LG Electronics, Sony, Seiko Epson & Honeywell International Dominating - Research and Markets
- CORRECTING and REPLACING Silver Spring Networks to Present at the 29th Annual ROTH Conference
- La plateforme de médiation de données d’IoT ThingPark X d’Actility fait ses débuts avec le premier déploiement connectant l’entrepôt de RS Components au Cloud Intelligence d’IBM
- Enterprise Holdings Fraud Victim Travels to Capitol Hill to U.S. Senator Marco Rubio’s Office to Discuss Legislative Changes for Rental Car Industry
- $94.44 Billion Internet of Things (IoT) In Retail Market Analysis By Solution, Hardware, Service, Technology 2014 - 2025 - Research and Markets
- Top 5 Vendors in the Education Data Security Market from 2017 to 2021: Technavio
- Tradeshift Acquires IBX Business Network to Create World's Largest Business Commerce Platform
- NFS cherche à être coté en bourse Via une Fusion avec la Société Allemande Cotée en Bourse HPI AG
- NTT DATA Awarded Contract by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Global Industrial Monitors Market to Grow at a CAGR of 2.61%, 2017-2021, with AAEON, Advantech, Hope Industrial Systems, Rockwell Automation & Siemens - Research and Markets
- Volkswagen choisit Sierra Wireless pour ses véhicules connectés de nouvelle génération
- Enquête ISACA : L'écart lié aux compétences en matière de cybersécurité rend vulnérable une organisation sur quatre pendant six mois ou plus
- Bureau Veritas présente en avant première sa nouvelle approche disruptive des essais de cybersécurité et ses nouvelles solutions de tests pour vêtements connectés au Mobile Word Congress
- Silver Spring Networks to Host Conference Call to Discuss Changes to its non-GAAP Financial Reporting on February 13
- Telehop Communications Inc. to Trade as ADYA on the TSX
- TL Plastic Surgery: "The Perfect Solution for 'V Line Shaped Face' Through TL Power V Lift"
- BravoSolution Positioned as a Leader in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Strategic Sourcing Applications
- Accenture Helps Australian Department of Defence Deliver New Codification System to Enhance Logistics and Supply Chain
- Panasonic: World's First*1 Organic CMOS Image Sensor with Electrically Controllable Near-Infrared Light Sensitivity
- OneLogin Raises $13M to Power Expansion
- Red Hat U.S. Public Sector Chief Technology Strategist to Speak at NC Datapolooza
- Zynga’s FarmVille Becomes Largest and Fastest Growing Social Game Ever
- TimeTrade Releases “Click to Schedule” Module for Drupal
- Kaavo Releases Web Application for Easy Access to Cloud Computing
- WSO2 Carbon, WSO2 API Manager and WSO2 Governance Registry Increase Speed, Scalability and High Availability Through Hazelcast
- IBC 2009 Exhibitor Profiles
- Zmanda and Sun Partner to Provide Cloud Backup
- Boost Mobile Ofrece Nuevos Telefonos Celulares Sin Contrato Sobre La Red Nacional De Sprint Con El Plan Mensual Sin Límite
- VMware Virtualization on the iPhone