|By Business Wire||
|October 3, 2013 12:03 PM EDT||
OneLogin, the innovator in enterprise identity management, today announced it has secured a $13 million round of Series B venture capital from lead investor The Social+Capital Partnership alongside returning investor Charles River Ventures. OneLogin will use the funds to continue its expansion in the United States, Europe and Asia-Pacific and to accelerate talent acquisition in these markets.
OneLogin provides a modern identity and access management (IAM) solution, which enables enterprises to easily manage employee and external user identities and control their access to applications in the cloud and behind the firewall. OneLogin’s comprehensive turnkey solution includes strong authentication, single sign-on, federation, directory integration, user provisioning and reporting.
OneLogin has seen rapid adoption among companies, ranging from fast-growing start-ups like Dropbox, Pandora, Pinterest, Riot Games, Tableau Software, Tumblr, Uber, Yammer and Zendesk to established organizations such as AAA, Condé Nast, Gensler, Netflix, News Corp, PBS, Steelcase, The Carlyle Group and WestJet. OneLogin’s largest customer has more than one million users deployed.
"The growth and rapid adoption of hundreds of SaaS products in the enterprise has made OneLogin's identity management a necessity," said Mamoon Hamid, general partner at The Social+Capital Partnership, who will be joining the company's Board of Directors. "Having invested in two of the most broadly used freemium applications in the enterprise, Box and Yammer, I was drawn to the freemium approach OneLogin has taken to gain rapid traction with a large number of enterprise users. We are leading this round because we see an enormous opportunity to build on this traction across companies of all sizes."
“IDC forecasts strong growth in the IAM SaaS market: from $702.7 million in 2011, reaching $1.4 billion by 2016,” noted Sally Hudson, research director, security products and services at International Data Corporation (IDC). “We expect demand for cloud-based IAM services like OneLogin to be strong, driven in large part by OneLogin's ease of deployment as well as the burgeoning number of cloud applications now being adopted by enterprises across the globe."
“Many existing platforms view the cloud as a new opportunity and bring along issues tied to legacy infrastructure, but OneLogin is uniquely positioned because they have always been cloud-based, yet with a strong focus on integrating with an enterprise's on-premises security model,” said Andrew Kellett, principal IT security analyst at Ovum. “OneLogin has kept overhead low and been able to focus on the goal of giving users more secure and straightforward access to the cloud, while also removing the need for further authentication.”
OneLogin’s track record of industry firsts is extensive and includes:
- Native iPad app for identity management
- Federated Cloud Search that enables secure, real-time search across public cloud applications such as Box, Dropbox, Google Apps, Salesforce, Yammer and Zendesk
- Mobile one-time password app with Push
- Real-time user synchronization between Active Directory and cloud apps
- Open source SAML toolkits that can be implemented in hours
“Customers are increasingly turning to OneLogin for features that cannot be found anywhere else in the market,” said Thomas Pedersen, co-founder and chief executive officer at OneLogin. “Since founding the company, we have maintained an agility that has fostered ongoing innovation, allowing us to provide a highly differentiated solution that is exciting enterprises around the world.”
"Since we first invested in OneLogin two years ago, hundreds of customers have turned to them to securely access and manage cloud applications," said Devdutt Yellurkar, Charles River Ventures partner and OneLogin's first institutional investor. "I'm proud to be an early investor and am excited about the way they continue to grow through ongoing product innovation and deep customer loyalty."
The company also announced that, in addition to Hamid, Amnon Landan has joined OneLogin's Board of Directors. Landan is former chairman and chief executive officer of Mercury Interactive. Mercury Interactive was a provider of enterprise IT optimization software which was bought by Hewlett-Packard for $4.5 billion in 2006. Landan is also the current chairman and co-founder of Capriza, a provider of mobility solutions for corporations and enterprises, and was awarded Forbes' Entrepreneur of the Year award in 2003.
OneLogin is the innovator in enterprise identity management and provides the industry’s most comprehensive solution for managing user identities, both in the cloud and behind the firewall. Unique capabilities like Cloud Search and OneLogin for iPad break down SaaS data silos and increase productivity. OneLogin’s cloud identity platform comes complete with secure single sign-on for web, mobile and iPad, federated search, user provisioning, deep directory integration with real-time user sync, out-of-band multi-factor authentication, VPN integration and compliance reporting. OneLogin’s catalog contains thousands of pre-integrated applications, including Adobe EchoSign, Asure Software, BMC Software, Box, Chrome River, Clarizen, CloudPassage, Coupa, DocuSign, Dropbox, Egnyte, EMC Aveksa, EMC Syncplicity, Google Apps, Hightail, HipChat, Hootsuite, Huddle, IdeaScale, Innotas, LiquidSpace, LiveHive, LotusLive, Marketo, Microsoft Office 365, NetSuite, New Relic, Oracle CRM On-Demand, Parature, PlayVox, Salesforce.com, Samanage, SD Elements, ServiceNow, SuccessFactors, SugarCRM, UserVoice, WebEx, Workday, Yammer, Zscaler and Zendesk. OneLogin, Inc. is backed by The Social+Capital Partnership and Charles River Ventures. Free Trial Available at: www.onelogin.com | Twitter: @onelogin.
- 10 millones de euros en la serie B de la ronda de financiación: Michelin invierte en la plataforma de autocaravanas Campanda
- Global Internet of Things Devices Market 2017-2021 with Samsung Electronics, Google, LG Electronics, Sony, Seiko Epson & Honeywell International Dominating - Research and Markets
- CORRECTING and REPLACING Silver Spring Networks to Present at the 29th Annual ROTH Conference
- La plateforme de médiation de données d’IoT ThingPark X d’Actility fait ses débuts avec le premier déploiement connectant l’entrepôt de RS Components au Cloud Intelligence d’IBM
- Enterprise Holdings Fraud Victim Travels to Capitol Hill to U.S. Senator Marco Rubio’s Office to Discuss Legislative Changes for Rental Car Industry
- $94.44 Billion Internet of Things (IoT) In Retail Market Analysis By Solution, Hardware, Service, Technology 2014 - 2025 - Research and Markets
- Top 5 Vendors in the Education Data Security Market from 2017 to 2021: Technavio
- Tradeshift Acquires IBX Business Network to Create World's Largest Business Commerce Platform
- NFS cherche à être coté en bourse Via une Fusion avec la Société Allemande Cotée en Bourse HPI AG
- NTT DATA Awarded Contract by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Global Industrial Monitors Market to Grow at a CAGR of 2.61%, 2017-2021, with AAEON, Advantech, Hope Industrial Systems, Rockwell Automation & Siemens - Research and Markets
- Volkswagen choisit Sierra Wireless pour ses véhicules connectés de nouvelle génération
- Enquête ISACA : L'écart lié aux compétences en matière de cybersécurité rend vulnérable une organisation sur quatre pendant six mois ou plus
- Bureau Veritas présente en avant première sa nouvelle approche disruptive des essais de cybersécurité et ses nouvelles solutions de tests pour vêtements connectés au Mobile Word Congress
- Silver Spring Networks to Host Conference Call to Discuss Changes to its non-GAAP Financial Reporting on February 13
- Telehop Communications Inc. to Trade as ADYA on the TSX
- TL Plastic Surgery: "The Perfect Solution for 'V Line Shaped Face' Through TL Power V Lift"
- BravoSolution Positioned as a Leader in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Strategic Sourcing Applications
- Accenture Helps Australian Department of Defence Deliver New Codification System to Enhance Logistics and Supply Chain
- Panasonic: World's First*1 Organic CMOS Image Sensor with Electrically Controllable Near-Infrared Light Sensitivity
- OneLogin Raises $13M to Power Expansion
- Red Hat U.S. Public Sector Chief Technology Strategist to Speak at NC Datapolooza
- Zynga’s FarmVille Becomes Largest and Fastest Growing Social Game Ever
- TimeTrade Releases “Click to Schedule” Module for Drupal
- Kaavo Releases Web Application for Easy Access to Cloud Computing
- WSO2 Carbon, WSO2 API Manager and WSO2 Governance Registry Increase Speed, Scalability and High Availability Through Hazelcast
- IBC 2009 Exhibitor Profiles
- Zmanda and Sun Partner to Provide Cloud Backup
- Boost Mobile Ofrece Nuevos Telefonos Celulares Sin Contrato Sobre La Red Nacional De Sprint Con El Plan Mensual Sin Límite
- VMware Virtualization on the iPhone