|By Business Wire||
|July 23, 2013 12:01 AM EDT||
Adobe Systems Incorporated (Nasdaq:ADBE) today announced the completion of its acquisition of privately held Neolane, a leader in cross-channel campaign management technology. Neolane integrates online and offline marketing data from across an enterprise – performing robust audience segmentation and delivering marketing messages across channels. It offers a best-in-class platform for sophisticated automation and execution of campaigns across the Web, email, social, mobile, call center, direct mail and point of sale (POS). This enables marketers to deliver consistent customer experiences, personalized campaigns and increased ROI.
“With the completion of the Neolane acquisition, Adobe’s lead in digital marketing is extended further, bringing critical cross-channel campaign management capabilities to the Adobe Marketing Cloud,” said Brad Rencher, senior vice president and general manager of Adobe’s Digital Marketing business. “What’s most exciting is the enthusiasm we’ve heard from marketers who have been asking for a comprehensive solution that makes their day-to-day work easier and more effective.”
“The Adobe and Neolane combination will provide brands with the complete digital marketing platform they have been looking for. As a current client of both Adobe and Neolane, we were thrilled to learn that these two forces were joining together,” said Bates (Tres) Belk, marketing director, Advance Digital. “We’re confident that this will help us deliver the most outstanding customer experiences and provide our team with a single platform to manage the entire marketing process.”
“At Nespresso, Neolane is the platform to manage our cross-channel campaigns, from master customer data to campaign execution. Additionally, both our creative and analytics are managed using Adobe solutions,” said Didier Richer, head of CRM, Nespresso. “With the acquisition of Neolane by Adobe, two companies with a strong digital DNA, Nespresso sees an excellent opportunity to connect its creative and customer knowledge in one single end-to-end marketing platform.”
“As a strategic partner of both Adobe and Neolane, we see this acquisition as a natural fit and our existing relationships with them will undoubtedly strengthen as they integrate their capabilities,” said Bryan Kennedy, CEO of Epsilon. “With Adobe’s expertise in digital marketing and Neolane’s proficiency in cross-channel campaign management, we can drive end-to-end authentic brand experiences and build greater customer engagement for our clients.”
Neolane will become the sixth solution in the Adobe Marketing Cloud, complementing the existing Analytics, Target, Social, Experience Manager and Media Optimizer offerings. This creates an unparalleled platform for delivering rich, personalized experiences to consumers across channels and devices, and giving a unified view of the customer to marketers. The Adobe Marketing Cloud enables marketers to drive what once were incredibly complex campaigns – delivering marketing ROI that is highly measureable.
About Adobe Marketing Cloud
Now there’s a place that puts everything digital marketers need in one spot. It’s called the Adobe Marketing Cloud. It includes a complete set of analytics, social, advertising, targeting, web experience management and cross-channel campaign management solutions and a social-enabled UI that brings together everything marketers need to know about their campaigns. So marketers can get from data to insights to action, faster and smarter than ever.
Forward-looking Statements Disclosure
This press release includes forward-looking statements, within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995, that are subject to risks, uncertainties and other factors, including risks and uncertainties related to Adobe’s ability to integrate Neolane’s technology into Adobe Marketing Cloud. All statements other than statements of historical fact are statements that could be deemed forward-looking statements, including statements regarding: the ability of Adobe to extend its leadership in digital marketing and other anticipated benefits of the transaction to Adobe; the emergence of new marketing channels, the effectiveness of Neolane’s technology; any statements of expectation or belief; and any statements of assumptions underlying any of the foregoing. These risks, uncertainties and other factors, and the general risks associated with Adobe’s business, could cause actual results to differ materially from those referred to in the forward-looking statements. The reader is cautioned not to rely on these forward-looking statements. All forward-looking statements are based on information currently available to Adobe and are qualified in their entirety by this cautionary statement. For a discussion of these and other risks and uncertainties, individuals should refer to Adobe's SEC filings. Adobe does not assume any obligation to update any such forward-looking statements or other statements included in this press release.
About Adobe Systems Incorporated
Adobe revolutionizes how the world engages with ideas and information - anytime, anywhere and through any medium. For more information, visit www.adobe.com.
© 2013 Adobe Systems Incorporated. All rights reserved. Adobe and the Adobe logo are registered trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated in the United States and/or other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
- Accelerate Learning Inc. Announces Exclusive Partnership with Twig World Ltd. to Provide 1,000+ STEM Videos Through the Award-Winning STEMscopes Online Curriculum
- Dassault Systèmes Names Raoul Jacquand CEO of GEOVIA
- Rakuten Deploys Box as Its Internal Content Sharing Platform
- RealPage Elects Kathryn V. Marinello to Board of Directors, Audit Committee and Compensation Committee
- Panasonic présente des solutions informatiques médicales innovantes conçues par Medicom au salon International Modern Hospital Show 2015
- MakeMusic Acquires Weezic
- Standard Chartered Saves Energy Costs, Improves Sustainability Through CommScope’s Redwood Building Intelligence Platform
- Fiserv Clients in Asia Pacific Recognized for Excellence with Industry Awards
- Revel Systems and Zapper Partner to Dish Up Fully Integrated Mobile Payment Solution for Restaurants
- Heartland Introduces Heartland Out-of-Scope Solution for pcAmerica’s POS Merchants
- 80 Percent of Business and Tech Leaders Say Artificial Intelligence Creates Jobs, Increases Productivity
- Stream Technologies IoT-X™ Platform Helps JT Reach Global Clients
- Research and Markets: Global Oil and Gas Data Management Market 2015-2020: Information Technology Infrastructure, Data Organization, and Service Analysis of the $21 Billion Market
- Global ICT Comes Together in Taipei for COMPUTEX
- As Enterprises Churn Out Applications, Prevoty Offers Monitoring Solution to Protect Them
- CORRECTING and REPLACING T-Mobile Goes All in for LGBT Pride, Supports Events in 20 States Nationwide
- Research and Markets: Flat Panel Display Market: Global Industry Analysis and Opportunity Assessment 2015-2020
- Media Alert: Gartner Announces Security & Risk Management Summit
- SK Hynix Ramps Production of High Bandwidth Memory
- Stratasys Successfully Defends Validity of FDM Patents
- OneLogin Raises $13M to Power Expansion
- Red Hat U.S. Public Sector Chief Technology Strategist to Speak at NC Datapolooza
- Zynga’s FarmVille Becomes Largest and Fastest Growing Social Game Ever
- TimeTrade Releases “Click to Schedule” Module for Drupal
- WSO2 Carbon, WSO2 API Manager and WSO2 Governance Registry Increase Speed, Scalability and High Availability Through Hazelcast
- Kaavo Releases Web Application for Easy Access to Cloud Computing
- IBC 2009 Exhibitor Profiles
- Boost Mobile Ofrece Nuevos Telefonos Celulares Sin Contrato Sobre La Red Nacional De Sprint Con El Plan Mensual Sin Límite
- Zmanda and Sun Partner to Provide Cloud Backup
- VMware Virtualization on the iPhone