|By Business Wire||
|July 23, 2013 12:01 AM EDT||
Adobe Systems Incorporated (Nasdaq:ADBE) today announced the completion of its acquisition of privately held Neolane, a leader in cross-channel campaign management technology. Neolane integrates online and offline marketing data from across an enterprise – performing robust audience segmentation and delivering marketing messages across channels. It offers a best-in-class platform for sophisticated automation and execution of campaigns across the Web, email, social, mobile, call center, direct mail and point of sale (POS). This enables marketers to deliver consistent customer experiences, personalized campaigns and increased ROI.
“With the completion of the Neolane acquisition, Adobe’s lead in digital marketing is extended further, bringing critical cross-channel campaign management capabilities to the Adobe Marketing Cloud,” said Brad Rencher, senior vice president and general manager of Adobe’s Digital Marketing business. “What’s most exciting is the enthusiasm we’ve heard from marketers who have been asking for a comprehensive solution that makes their day-to-day work easier and more effective.”
“The Adobe and Neolane combination will provide brands with the complete digital marketing platform they have been looking for. As a current client of both Adobe and Neolane, we were thrilled to learn that these two forces were joining together,” said Bates (Tres) Belk, marketing director, Advance Digital. “We’re confident that this will help us deliver the most outstanding customer experiences and provide our team with a single platform to manage the entire marketing process.”
“At Nespresso, Neolane is the platform to manage our cross-channel campaigns, from master customer data to campaign execution. Additionally, both our creative and analytics are managed using Adobe solutions,” said Didier Richer, head of CRM, Nespresso. “With the acquisition of Neolane by Adobe, two companies with a strong digital DNA, Nespresso sees an excellent opportunity to connect its creative and customer knowledge in one single end-to-end marketing platform.”
“As a strategic partner of both Adobe and Neolane, we see this acquisition as a natural fit and our existing relationships with them will undoubtedly strengthen as they integrate their capabilities,” said Bryan Kennedy, CEO of Epsilon. “With Adobe’s expertise in digital marketing and Neolane’s proficiency in cross-channel campaign management, we can drive end-to-end authentic brand experiences and build greater customer engagement for our clients.”
Neolane will become the sixth solution in the Adobe Marketing Cloud, complementing the existing Analytics, Target, Social, Experience Manager and Media Optimizer offerings. This creates an unparalleled platform for delivering rich, personalized experiences to consumers across channels and devices, and giving a unified view of the customer to marketers. The Adobe Marketing Cloud enables marketers to drive what once were incredibly complex campaigns – delivering marketing ROI that is highly measureable.
About Adobe Marketing Cloud
Now there’s a place that puts everything digital marketers need in one spot. It’s called the Adobe Marketing Cloud. It includes a complete set of analytics, social, advertising, targeting, web experience management and cross-channel campaign management solutions and a social-enabled UI that brings together everything marketers need to know about their campaigns. So marketers can get from data to insights to action, faster and smarter than ever.
Forward-looking Statements Disclosure
This press release includes forward-looking statements, within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995, that are subject to risks, uncertainties and other factors, including risks and uncertainties related to Adobe’s ability to integrate Neolane’s technology into Adobe Marketing Cloud. All statements other than statements of historical fact are statements that could be deemed forward-looking statements, including statements regarding: the ability of Adobe to extend its leadership in digital marketing and other anticipated benefits of the transaction to Adobe; the emergence of new marketing channels, the effectiveness of Neolane’s technology; any statements of expectation or belief; and any statements of assumptions underlying any of the foregoing. These risks, uncertainties and other factors, and the general risks associated with Adobe’s business, could cause actual results to differ materially from those referred to in the forward-looking statements. The reader is cautioned not to rely on these forward-looking statements. All forward-looking statements are based on information currently available to Adobe and are qualified in their entirety by this cautionary statement. For a discussion of these and other risks and uncertainties, individuals should refer to Adobe's SEC filings. Adobe does not assume any obligation to update any such forward-looking statements or other statements included in this press release.
About Adobe Systems Incorporated
Adobe revolutionizes how the world engages with ideas and information - anytime, anywhere and through any medium. For more information, visit www.adobe.com.
© 2013 Adobe Systems Incorporated. All rights reserved. Adobe and the Adobe logo are registered trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated in the United States and/or other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
- Sai a lista de vencedores do Eutelsat TV Awards
- ZTE percorre toda a América com o primeiro smartphone com áudio de alta fidelidade e com seu projetor smart
- eSE da OT Permite e Assegura Serviços de Transporte de Shenzhen em Smartphones Nubia
- New GSMA Report Reveals Economic Benefits of C-band Spectrum for Mobile Broadband
- Premios SESAMES y Desafío de Start-ups: anuncian a los finalistas
- PMC-Sierra Announces Receipt of Unsolicited Proposal from Microsemi Corporation
- Adobe Data Shows 76 Percent of Online Holiday Sales Will be Spent on 1 Percent of Product SKUs
- T-Mobile Makes Calling and Texting To and From France Free for Customers
- Lenovo enregistre de solides résultats d'exploitation pour le 2ème trimestre de l'exercice 2015-2016
- Panasonic começará a produzir filtros de partículas diesel com revestimento catalítico*1 na nova planta em Suzhou, China
- Panasonic desenvolve diodos GaN com operações em corrente alta e uma voltagem de comutação baixa
- Neu bei der CES 2016: eCommerce Marketplace
- Keller Rohrback Investigates Data Breach at Scottrade
- Atlas Copco’s Q3 Report and Conference Call on October 20
- NTE Energy fecha financiamento para projeto de 475 MW de PJM em Ohio
- Taoglas établit un bureau de conception et de soutien à Munich et renforce son équipe en Allemagne
- Brian Krzanich, diretor executivo da Intel, fará um discurso na CES 2016
- Theranos Trains 100 Global Women Leaders in STEM for State Department’s TechWomen Program
- MACOM Announces Industry’s First Surface Mount Modulator Driver for 46 Gbaud Applications
- Globo plc ("Globo" or "the Group") Interim Results for the Six Months Ended 30 June 2015
- OneLogin Raises $13M to Power Expansion
- Red Hat U.S. Public Sector Chief Technology Strategist to Speak at NC Datapolooza
- Zynga’s FarmVille Becomes Largest and Fastest Growing Social Game Ever
- TimeTrade Releases “Click to Schedule” Module for Drupal
- Kaavo Releases Web Application for Easy Access to Cloud Computing
- WSO2 Carbon, WSO2 API Manager and WSO2 Governance Registry Increase Speed, Scalability and High Availability Through Hazelcast
- IBC 2009 Exhibitor Profiles
- Zmanda and Sun Partner to Provide Cloud Backup
- Boost Mobile Ofrece Nuevos Telefonos Celulares Sin Contrato Sobre La Red Nacional De Sprint Con El Plan Mensual Sin Límite
- VMware Virtualization on the iPhone