|By Business Wire||
|March 20, 2012 08:47 AM EDT||
TimeTrade® (www.timetrade.com), the global market leader in online appointment scheduling for business, today announced (on the first day of the DrupalCon Denver 2012 conference) that it has released its “Click to Schedule” Module for Drupal™ – the leading open source content management platform powering millions of websites and online applications.
The new module embeds online appointment scheduling functionality into websites running on the Drupal platform: making it easy and fast for businesses to interact with prospects and existing customers. Visitors to websites that are powered by Drupal with the TimeTrade “Click to Schedule” Module can conveniently and instantly book a meeting with the right corporate representative at a day and time that meets their requirements, instead of relying on standard methods like “Contact Us” forms or generic email aliases which are impersonal and inefficient.
“Drupal has seen tremendous growth since its inception and now powers some of the world’s largest websites,” said Dries Buytaert, creator of Drupal and co-founder and chief technology officer of Acquia. “TimeTrade’s ‘Click to Schedule’ Module extends Drupal’s capabilities for content and community, by adding a powerful solution to address a core function of all websites –interacting with visitors and making it easy for visitors to interact with website owners. TimeTrade’s new module complements thousands of add-on modules at Drupal.org, to further advance the growing acceptance of Drupal as the platform of choice for enterprise-class business websites.”
“TimeTrade’s ‘Click to Schedule’ Drupal Module delivers the next step in the evolution of business-to-customer interactions over the Web,” said Gary Ambrosino, President and COO of TimeTrade. “First there was ‘Email Us’, then there was ‘Contact Us’, and today we’ve introduced the third generation: ‘Meet with Us’. Embedding self-service scheduling into websites not only enhances the visitor experience, it has been proven to significantly accelerate customer engagement, conversion and loyalty, while simultaneously boosting customer satisfaction.”
TimeTrade’s “Click to Schedule” Module is free for up to three users (booking up to five appointments each per month), and is now available for download in the Drupal.org.
Pricing for larger deployments is available from TimeTrade at http://www.timetrade.com/scheduling-software-for-drupal.
Using Drupal and TimeTrade to Drive Website Conversions
On March 27, 2012 at 1PM EDT (US), TimeTrade and Acquia, the leading commercial open source software company for Drupal deployments, will be presenting a joint webinar entitled “Using Drupal to Drive Website Conversions”. In this session, Acquia and TimeTrade’s VP of Products, Rupert Schmidtberg, will discuss how Drupal users can easily build appointment-scheduling functionality into their site to better engage with their prospects and customers. Register for the webinar at: https://acquiawebinars.webex.com/acquiawebinars/onstage/g.php?t=a&d=668663017&sourceid=timetrade
As the world’s most widely deployed and used online appointment scheduling provider, TimeTrade increases sales and customer satisfaction through proven cloud-powered solutions that make it easy for customers and prospects to connect and converse with the right people inside a company. Its solutions power real-time, rule-based appointment scheduling across team members, locations, and timeslots to set the meetings that drive business. For more than a decade, Fortune 500 companies have deployed TimeTrade Appointment CRM solutions to help them better engage, interact with, and satisfy their customers. The TimeTrade Cloud platform integrates easily with enterprise sales, marketing, service, CRM, and business process management systems to accelerate bottom-line business results and drive inbound sales, while enhancing customer experience and loyalty. TimeTrade’s proven appointment scheduling solutions help brand-name retailers and other customer-focused organizations organize, automate and synchronize appointment setting across the entire customer lifecycle, and helps company reps act on customer interest, 24x7x365, anywhere, anytime. http://www.timetrade.com.
- 10 millones de euros en la serie B de la ronda de financiación: Michelin invierte en la plataforma de autocaravanas Campanda
- Global Internet of Things Devices Market 2017-2021 with Samsung Electronics, Google, LG Electronics, Sony, Seiko Epson & Honeywell International Dominating - Research and Markets
- CORRECTING and REPLACING Silver Spring Networks to Present at the 29th Annual ROTH Conference
- La plateforme de médiation de données d’IoT ThingPark X d’Actility fait ses débuts avec le premier déploiement connectant l’entrepôt de RS Components au Cloud Intelligence d’IBM
- Enterprise Holdings Fraud Victim Travels to Capitol Hill to U.S. Senator Marco Rubio’s Office to Discuss Legislative Changes for Rental Car Industry
- $94.44 Billion Internet of Things (IoT) In Retail Market Analysis By Solution, Hardware, Service, Technology 2014 - 2025 - Research and Markets
- Top 5 Vendors in the Education Data Security Market from 2017 to 2021: Technavio
- Tradeshift Acquires IBX Business Network to Create World's Largest Business Commerce Platform
- NFS cherche à être coté en bourse Via une Fusion avec la Société Allemande Cotée en Bourse HPI AG
- NTT DATA Awarded Contract by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Global Industrial Monitors Market to Grow at a CAGR of 2.61%, 2017-2021, with AAEON, Advantech, Hope Industrial Systems, Rockwell Automation & Siemens - Research and Markets
- Volkswagen choisit Sierra Wireless pour ses véhicules connectés de nouvelle génération
- Enquête ISACA : L'écart lié aux compétences en matière de cybersécurité rend vulnérable une organisation sur quatre pendant six mois ou plus
- Bureau Veritas présente en avant première sa nouvelle approche disruptive des essais de cybersécurité et ses nouvelles solutions de tests pour vêtements connectés au Mobile Word Congress
- Silver Spring Networks to Host Conference Call to Discuss Changes to its non-GAAP Financial Reporting on February 13
- Telehop Communications Inc. to Trade as ADYA on the TSX
- TL Plastic Surgery: "The Perfect Solution for 'V Line Shaped Face' Through TL Power V Lift"
- BravoSolution Positioned as a Leader in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Strategic Sourcing Applications
- Accenture Helps Australian Department of Defence Deliver New Codification System to Enhance Logistics and Supply Chain
- Panasonic: World's First*1 Organic CMOS Image Sensor with Electrically Controllable Near-Infrared Light Sensitivity
- OneLogin Raises $13M to Power Expansion
- Red Hat U.S. Public Sector Chief Technology Strategist to Speak at NC Datapolooza
- Zynga’s FarmVille Becomes Largest and Fastest Growing Social Game Ever
- TimeTrade Releases “Click to Schedule” Module for Drupal
- Kaavo Releases Web Application for Easy Access to Cloud Computing
- WSO2 Carbon, WSO2 API Manager and WSO2 Governance Registry Increase Speed, Scalability and High Availability Through Hazelcast
- IBC 2009 Exhibitor Profiles
- Zmanda and Sun Partner to Provide Cloud Backup
- Boost Mobile Ofrece Nuevos Telefonos Celulares Sin Contrato Sobre La Red Nacional De Sprint Con El Plan Mensual Sin Límite
- VMware Virtualization on the iPhone